Chapter 47: Same Suit, Different tie

JASON'S POV

"Wanna go get something to eat?" Max asked.

"Are you sure you're feeling good enough?" I replied.

"Yeah. It was just a graze." He shrugged as he threw his jacket over his shoulders.

"Alright. I'll drive."

I followed him up the staircase and into the large empty room. I'm guessing our work with Jessica is finished.

"How about that place?" Max pointed to a small coffee shop on the corner of the street.

I laughed. "A coffee shop? You seriously wanna step foot into a coffee shop?"

"What? It's been forever since I've gotten coffee. What's the big deal?"

I pulled onto the side of the street and we both got out of the car. I followed him inside and to the counter. He started talking to the barista when I noticed the familiar brunette I had been with the night before.

A smile spread across my lips as I made my way over, but soon disappeared when another person caught my eye. Surprise came over me, then anger.

Anger boiled through my veins as I stared at the face of my brother who was suppose to be dead. He's suppose to be dead.

Without thinking, I ran over to him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"Jason?!" Jordan yelled, surprised to see me.

I threw him down onto the ground and started throwing punches at his face as hard as I could.

"Jason stop!" Alex yelled back at me.

Eventually Max noticed what was going on and held me back.

"I thought you were dead!" I yelled at his face.

What was Jordan doing here with him?