05

i got home and packed away everything i bought. I looked around, the apartment was a little boring. the moving boxes were at the corner, not being touched at all. "i should start unpacking."

i opened up the first box, it was full of old things. old memories. i explored the box, at the end finding a very familiar envelope. my hands were shaking as i opened it.

to my minimin,

before you get into this, i just want to say sorry,
for everything i've done and said. i'm sorry i didn't believe or trust you. i'm sorry that i've broken your heart. i'm sorry i left. I'm sorry i ruined our friendship. there are so many things i want to say sorry for. and i will, once i see you again. 

i already miss you heaps. your laugh, smile. i must have hurt you really hard that you can rarely do any. minjae, when i come back i promise to love you. just like, how you loved me. don't ask how i know. but i was stupid enough to ignore your feelings. 

this may sound confusing, but i promise i'll be back. for you. my promise is a promise i won't ever break. 

love, 

talltuan

i never noticed the tears. "promise? mark you never came back." i whispered to myself.  my stomach started to rumble, i got up to check if there was food. luckily there was packets of ramen. i noticed the jyp card on the counter. i stared at it for minutes. my mind was debating whether to go or not.