16

"oh, minjae?" i turned around to see the person i was looking for. "ji hoon oppa!" i handed over some envelopes to him. "what's this?" he was curious, he kept looking at them.

"give them to the members for me, please?" he nodded. i looked at the time. "i better get going, gomawo. till we see each other again." i ran off. i could hear him yelling my name.

i met up with hyeri at the cafe. "unnie!" i sat down. "you okay?" i nodded. we ordered our drinks and cake. i told her everything.

"so, how is jinyoung?" i chocked on my coffee. "jinyoung?" she nodded. why is she asking about, i looked up to her as i remembered back then. "oh my gosh! didn't you like hi-" "well we lasted a couple of months even after he debuted. but it really didn't work out in the end." we both sighed.

"minjae?" that voice. i turned around. "jackson?" he sat beside us with his glasses, black hat and hoodie on. "what are you doing here?" he took a sip of my coffee, "looking for you?" i looked at hyeri, who was shocked and frozen.

i kicked her shin, "i-it's wang j-jackson!" he looked and pointed to hyeri. "who she?" i slapped his hand away from my coffee. he looked at hyeri, who slid her iced tea to him.

"jinyoung oppa's ex." i looked at hyeri, who glared at me. "anyways, why are you here?"