23

hyeri and i got to our apartment. "unnie, where's my stuff?" she came running into the kitchen. "it's still in the van. i'll go get it." i ran down the hallway and caught the elevator.

i pressed the button. there was a man in a black suit. glasses and his hair up. i smiled as i knew who it was straight away. "i know who you are." he patted my back. "been awhile, hasn't it?" i nodded. "when you're free can we talk? "i nodded. "i'll come by the building later." the elevator opened. "see you." he walked out. i smiled. park jinyoung is still the best boss.

we finished unpacking and i was in front of the jyp building. "oh noona what are you doing here?" i came across youngjae. "jinyoung sajangnim wanted to see me. i better get going. see you later!" he nodded and ran off.

i got into his office. "oh minjae, have a seat." i sat down, he handed over a folder to me. i opened it up. it was a letter, written in near writing. but writing that wasn't familiar to me at all. "bora. she wrote it."

dear park jinyoung sajangnim,

kim bora, a jyp trainee
march 28 1997
audition in 2011
left in 2016

my reason? i was a bad person. when i got in, i was taken care by many people. one being got7's mark tuan. i had gotten obsessed with him that i only cared about him. i pulled someone important away from him that, i feel like i've become a monster. i would like you to know, mark loves someone very special to his heart. his manager, lee minjae.

and she, loves him as well. i hope you understand that they need to stay together. i'm not sure if minjae unnie is still there. please let her keep her job. she enjoys every bit. you can tell my the boys smiles and her smile.

thank you for understanding
– kim bora

i looked up. "s-she wrote t-this?" he nodded. "a week after you left, she did as well. she handed that to me before tell me she will leave the company." i was speechless. "what are you and mark right now?" i pinched my skin. "are you together?"

i nodded. "we're together. and i love him so much. please. i don't want to lose him again." he smiled and nodded. "i won't. but you can't be their manager anymore. it could cause more trouble. how about being twice's manager. their other manager went on leave and they really need one." i accepted the offer.

"thank you minjae. for helping and being around."