08

i followed the other manager, kim ji hoon. "wait here." he walked inside the practice room, before i could peak, the door closed right be hide him. my palms were sweaty, my heart was beating too fast. i was nervous.

i could hear jihoon oppa talking, the door opened again. "come in." i walked in, my eyes were looking down at my shoes. "you're new manager, lee minjae." he's here, they're here right?

i slowly looked up, and saw all seven. "i'll leave you all to get familiar." i could scream don't leave but he already left. "lee minjae? that sounds familiar." i heard someone whisper, jackson whispered. i stared at the wall be hide them.

"uh, are you okay? you're a bit pale." i nodded. "j-just a little n-nervous i guess." five out of seven members have spoken or smiled while the other two. they stayed frozen.

it got me wondering if those two were okay. back then they were like, cats and dogs. "mark hyung, are you gonna say anything? jinyoung?"

i caught mark staring at me. i just gave him a smile before looking away. "lee minjae?" jackson kept repeating my name, like he was casting a spell or something.

"i got it!" his loud voice startled me. "lee minjae. mark tuan. park jinyoung." he kept pointing to the three of us. "minjae is ma-" jinyoung and mark covered his mouth, dragging him to the corner.

yugyeom snapped his fingers and bambam started to jump up and down. "you're mark hyu-" they, also got dragged to the corner.

"yah jinyoung oppa, mark. let them live." they stopped what they were doing. "yes, i'm mark and jinyoung oppa's friend." all there eyes widen.

"and i'm your manager now so, please be kind and helpful to me!"