26

it's been 5 years since i worked for jype again.
it's been 3 years since mark and i got engaged.
it's been 2 years since we got married.
but it's been 7 months since we started a family.

i look down at the crib. "she sleeping?" i nodded. my back became warmer as he hugged me . "she's so cute." i chuckled. "well look at her parents." i whispered. i faced him. "i love you." i pinched his cheek while he kissed my forehead. "i love you more."

there were loud noises from downstairs. "we should get down there before they wake jieun up."

i nodded. "you go first." he closed the door be hide him. i looked at my daughter. "jieun." i held her small hand. "eomma promises to be by your side. i love you." 

mark wanted me to name our daughter something thats means so much to me. i named her somewhat after my late sister. eomma loved the name. she thought it was creative of me to it swap around. eunji will always be with us, looking after us. while jieun will always be with us, being looked after by us.

there was a knock on the door. "minjae?" eomma and appa came in. "aren't you going to go down stairs? mark is waiting for you." i smiled. "i was going to but i'm scared jieun would wake up because of the noise." appa smiled. "don't worry. we'll look after her."