21

2 years ago.

"i'm sorry. can you please give us 2 minutes." she nodded. i ran up to him, giving him the biggest hug i could do. "mark. i'm sorry." i started to cry. "hey hey! it's okay." he wiped the tears away.

"i just need time." he nodded. "i'll wait. forever! i promise." he kissed my forehead. "minjae i love you!" he whispered. "i love you too."

we broke the hug. "you'll wait like you said right?" he let me go. "i will. i promise." i started walking away. i turned back once more. waving and giving a flying kiss goodbye.

hyeri and i arrived at their dorm. "minjae?" ahyoung unnie was starting at me. "minjae!" she run and hugged me. "i missed you!" jihoon oppa came put of the building. "yah kim ahyoung what are you doi- minjae?" i bowed and smiled. he grabbed and hugged me as well. it was a group hug and it seems like they really missed me as they didn't let me go.

"oppa, unnie this is hyeri." they both looked at her. "hyeri? isn't that the name of jacksons girlfriend?" hyeri smiled. "i am." their eyes widen. "daebak!" ahyoung unnie hugged her. "do the boys know you're here?" we shook our heads. he took something out of his pocket. "spare keys to the dorm."

the key was in, all we had to do was turn and open the door. but the both of us were nervous. "ready?" i turned the key, and opened the door.

we walked in. bambam and youngjae were watching tv. "surprise?" youngjae turned around. "oh noona you're back." he said before turning back to the screen.

"noona?" bambam turned this time. "minjae noona!" he jumped over the couch and tackled me to the ground. "hyung minjae noona is back!" the two were running around screaming. jaebum and jinyoung came running out. "minjae!" jinyoung stopped half way. "hyeri?" yugyeom, mark and jackson came running out. "noona!" i didn't notice the tears running down the kids face. "yah stop crying."

jackson carried hyeri. i looked at jinyoung oppa. he seemed happy for them. i looked at mark. "hey? talltuan?"