13

i got off the phone. i sighed. all seven came into my room, followed my ji hoon oppa. "sit!" i was startled. jihoon oppa mad, something i actually never wanted to see. seems like all of us didn't want to see.

"what were you all thinking?" i asked. i wasn't their friend, at the moment. i wasn't a clown telling jokes. i was their manager.

"noona we wer-" bambam nudged his side. "were what yugyeom?" jaebum and mark looked at each other.

"it's my fault." he stood up. the rest look at him with guilty faces. "everyone out. let me talk to mark. alone." ji hoon oppa hesitated but then moved out. "but it wasn't even him. not even us." i heard youngjae whisper.

the door closed. "was being with you're friends that good that you had to put your members at risk too?" he chuckled.

"that guy was a dick!" my eyes widen. "and so were you! mark you put your members at risk, they career and yours. plus the guys you punched! you've never changed. there will always be that part in you. " the door opened, jaebum broke it between the two of us and the other members were just outside.

"hyung, go rest." he stormed out. he was mad, i knew that but so was i. if i was soft hearted, why would i even apply for a job like this?

"i'm sorry." he smiled. "it's okay, we understand." i shook my head. "no, i went over the line." i wanted to cry. jinyoung came in, giving me a hug i missed.

jaebum left us, "what have i done?" i whispered. "you've done a lot to help. you just cares a lot maybe you went over the line." his chin rested on top of my head.

"just cry it all out."