22

after all these years, i realised what i wanted to say to her. i got up. "jackson hyung. can i borrow hyeri for minute."

she followed me to the kitchen. "i'm sorry. for hurting you. making you wait. i was selfish to just think about myself rather than what we had back then. you're more happy around him. i hope he treats you well. if he doesn't, you can come back anytime." she smiled.

her arms wrapped around my neck. "no matter what, you'll be my first love park jinyoung."

"jackson where's mark?" he pointed to the room. i knocked but there was no answer. i barged in. "thanks for opening the door." i sat beside him on the bed. his arms went over my shoulders and my arms went around his waist.

"did you miss me?" he nodded. "two years was so long. i missed you so so so much. i could've died without you." i cringed at his cheesiness.

"i miss my girlfriend!" i looked at him. "girlfriend? since when?" he zapped my side. "i'm glad i have you. you're forever mine! got it!" i nodded. "yes sir."

there was silence between us. "when you left, i thought i was going to lose you again." he started tickling me. i died of laughter. "m-mark stop!" i stared at him.

"mark tuan." i kissed the tip of his nose,
"i, lee minjae," then kissed his forehead,
"love," his cheek
"you." and there goes my lips onto his.