Blood and Chocolate Cherry Brownies

It doesn't matter what century it is there is one universal work constant: Coworkers will steal your food

It doesn't matter what century it is there is one universal work constant: Coworkers will steal your food. That is how our campus economics teacher now has a taste for blood. This actually would have happened earlier if in a different country. There are plenty of dishes that use blood. For example, sausage, pancakes, soup, ice cream, you can even swap out eggs for blood in any cases.

In low doses this is fine for people, but too much can end up a lot worse than accidentally being passed someone's "special" brownies. One will lead to nasty side effects, and the other will get you high.

The days of hunting are mostly behind us, leaving edibles as the lifeblood of stealth feeding. Or in layman's terms keeping your iron and other levels steady so you aren't a fatigue ridden school teacher.

Buying blood legally is a stack of paperwork, money, and really dependent on local laws. If you have "connections" that makes thing easier, but then you are taking the risk of getting in trouble. And as always, the poor or otherwise socially disadvantaged are going to have a harder time with this and going to face harsher penalties. Ah racism, as consistent as coworkers stealing your food.

Nothing works up my appetite as much as pointing out people's bullshit. So, how about a sweet recipe? For people with religious or other cultural concerns, today's brownies are going to be sans blood. (Fellow vampires who don't know to make your own "special" brownies remember the egg tip.) I've personally found that when you cook with blood it turns a chocolate-like color making brownies perfect to help you maintain your cover.

Blood and Chocolate Cherry Brownies:

Ingredients:
Brownie Mix (Homemade or box mix we wouldn't judge you)
¼ Cup of water
⅓ Cup of vegetable oil
1 egg
7 oz of cherry fruit toppers

Mix until blended, and bake for 39 to 42 minutes.

Because of our bonus ingredient(s), the brownies come out more cake-like than normal to the point that I like to plate and pull out a fork if eaten while still warm.

Bon appétit!