Coming Soon

Hello, your faithful writer here!

I hope you enjoyed Tastes Like Ash. It was a unique series that I hope can come back again. (Maybe we'll see these paranormal teachers next Summer break.) In lieu of a usual post, I'm here to bring you teasers coming next month!

This Tuesday Creative Aces Publishing is making an announcement, and if you are a writer of queer lit you can be a part of! I can't tell you more so please follow Creative Ace Publishing on your platform of choice for the details only days from now.

Twitter: @Creative_Aces
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CreativeAces
Tumblr: http://creative-aces.tumblr.com
Bookmark: creativeacespublishing.com

If you want a clue, consider listening to this:

Something else I'm very personally excited for is that my novel Hello World is coming out this February from Pandamoon Publishing and this Friday you can check out the first chapter during the KellyAnneBlount's #WattpadBlockParty!

Not only will this be the first look at Hello World, you'll be able to win a signed paperback! Be sure to check it out for several other amazing writers and have the chance to win so much more during the month of August.

If you haven't heard about Hello World at all yet, here's a blurb.

Scott's skills as a surveillance expert come in pretty handy when he's breaking down firewalls. But hacktivism isn't enough; he's going after the holy grail—UltSyn's Human Information Drives, assets implanted with cerebral microchips. While plenty of hackers are trying to save the world these days, all Scott wants is to find his sister.

His obsession with finding her leads him halfway around the world. But as Scott digs deeper into restricted databases, he discovers that those who enlist with UltSyn get far more than they bargained for. Plunged into a world of human trafficking and corporate espionage, Scott is determined to find his sister, no matter the cost. But when the information reveals the people closest to him have been working for UltSyn all along, he has to find her—before UltSyn finds him.

 But when the information reveals the people closest to him have been working for UltSyn all along, he has to find her—before UltSyn finds him

It's one hell of a ride with an ace protagonist, and I hope--with all of my soul--that you enjoy it and check it out next Friday!

Last but not least, if you are an American I'd really like for you to register to vote if you have not. I know voting can feel so small and important. Democracy is a headcount system and while voting isn't glamorous, as an activist I know it's the one direct thing you can do to shape the society you live in. So please vote. If you don't want to go to the polls, you can get an absentee ballot and have everything sent to you so you can vote and keep on reading wattpad from the comfort of your home. Google or check out the site www.usa.gov/register-to-vote.

Thank you to everyone who joined me for Tastes Like Ash (or Bone Diggers!) and let's make the rest of the year a bit brighter, and a bit more filled with our stories!