Bloody Acquisitions Cover Reveal

We have something different for you today, since there are so few books about people like me. (People with average jobs, not vampires) and even less books about vampires with average jobs. That is why I'd like to introduce you to my friend Fred. He's a full-time vampire, and one hell of an accountant. I'm pleased to show off his newest adventures in Blood Acquisitions.

"With a thriving parahuman accounting practice, a steady relationship, and a circle of trusted friends, Fred's undead life has become more enjoyable than his normal one ever was. Unfortunately, it also seems that he's no longer the only vampire to appreciate the up-and-coming city of Winslow, Colorado. A new clan of vampires is moving in, and they aren't well known for tolerating outsiders in their territory.

Now, Fred must cope with the growing presence-and threat-of other vampires even as he struggles to keep up with his business's demands and make time for his friends. Between hidden parahuman towns, crazed vampire hunters, quarreling mages, and the world's least subtle spy, it will take all of Fred's wiles just to keep his head above water. And as the new clan sinks their fangs deeper and deeper into his city, the undead accountant is faced with a choice between two equally unappealing options: flee his home, or stand against an entire clan of fellow vampires."

You can buy this bad ass book this July 26th! I just hope all the drama doesn't spill onto campus. Summer classes can be tiresome enough on their own. Speaking of which, there is a genderless spirit that hangs outside the library. I thought they were making sure people returned books, but maybe I should have Fred pass along the message to have someone check it out. Their shadowed self has been expanding since school let out. Not only is it bad for the grass, but I'm worried the void might be upset over something. Misgendering maybe? Perhaps just extremely bad wifi. That would piss off most paranormal people I know.

I know people use wifi as a joke, but thanks to it and other young technology some aged would like to demonize, the Internet is a life line. If everyone around you toxic, you can find new people to support you. Instead of staring at a wall or hiding in a coffin, vampires can binge Netflix. Consuming media is much better for the mind then consuming nothingness. I have another vamp friend who has lived so many distinct lives that she now helps people stay off the grid. So that they may avoid abusers without being forced into a hermit lifestyle and losing all social interaction with people. Technology doesn't limit how we live. It expands it.

And if you will excuse this short post, Fred has promised me good wine and suitable cheese pairings.