Chapter 13

Niall's POV

I knew when I woke up half naked with Zayn in his boxers in a stranger's room that it was going to be an awkward day. My head hurt from the alcohol I remember consuming last night, but my heart thumping nervously in my chest covered up that pain. I was more afraid of Zayn not remembering because he was drunk and getting mad at me for this than I was afraid of how awkward it would be.

I looked over his body and pulled the blankets from the side of the bed to cover us considering we were laying on top of the blankets. Zayn rolled closer to me and wrapped his arm around me to keep me close to him. His thumb drew soft circles on my side in a way that made me smile and little. It felt so soft and in a way showed that he cared. My eyes continued to trace over his many tattoos that I count get over. I also didn't understand how he had such a muscular body for not working out everyday. I see him go down to the student gym every once in awhile, but I guess the total fitness of his body just surprised me.

Getting to kiss down his body and feel his muscles jump with each touch was an amazing feeling. I could tell he was too drunk to let his actual logic take over. If he were sober, he would have told me to stop. Then again, if he were sober he wouldn't have taken a body shot off me. Either way, I could still feel he trusted me to do what I did to him. He said my name as we did it. His voice had never sounded so velvety and rough. But I think my favorite part of all of that was getting to see him come undone. I could tell it was his first time with someone else pushing him over the edge because of how he squirmed and made soft sounds of embarrassment. For me, I wished I would have done a better job and been more impressive, but I never had blown someone that was his size and had such strong hips to trust forward against my hand.

"Niall." Zayn mumbled into my hair. I smiled and cuddled even more into his chest. His arms held me closer and his lips pressed on my forehead.

"We need to expand your vocabulary." I giggled to him sleepily. His chest and stomach jumped a little like he was doing his silent laugh that I couldn't get enough of. I looked up at him and saw that he was probably remembering what happened last night. He looked down at me with a questioning look on his face that looked more confused than he did worried about what we did. He pulled me closer so he could whisper in my ear.

"We did something couples do. Is that what we are?" Zayn asked me sounded very innocent. I pulled back to look at him and saw he actually looked afraid of the answer. I kissed his lips softly then nodded to him to confirm that we were a couple. He blushed and smiled at me like he was a little unsure what to do now. I kissed him a few times before looking over at the clock that was on the table. It was nine in the morning, but the house was pretty quiet so I figured we were the only ones up after last night.

"We should probably sneak out of here before the guy that actually lives in this room comes to kick us out." I told him. He nodded and rolled over to get out of bed. I couldn't help but reached out to feel his back as it moved. Zayn reached down and got his t-shirt to slip on then turned around to smile at me. I took that as a hint for me to get out of bed like we did even though I really didn't want to.

After we both got dressed and fixed ourselves up in the mirror that was in the room, we made our way down the hall to find the front door. There were cups littering the hallway as we walked. We got to the living room and saw there were people sleeping on the couches and floor. Zayn slipped my hand in his and pulled me to the door faster. We just about had a clean get away before Luke stumbled down the stairs and caught us.

"You lovers trying to sneak off so soon? I wanted to reminisce about Zayn's body shot." He said sleepily and kind of quietly. Zayn tugged on my hand in the direction of the door so I just reached out to open it. I was friends with Luke so I understood he was just joking with me. But for Zayn's sake, I just waved him off.