Chapter 20

Zayn's POV

Niall and I stumbled into our dorm room with nothing sounding but our breaths. The lights were off, but neither of us bothered with that. I could slightly see the silhouette of Niall, but my eyes weren't fully adjusted to the light of the room so I didn't know what he was doing. I took a few steps closer to him and heard the door click shut as Niall leaned up against the door. I reached out and rest my hand over his chest and felt how fast it was rising up and down. I could smell the liquor on his breath the closer I got to him. He reached up and placed his hand on my cheek then let it snake around to the back of my neck to pull me in for a sloppy kiss.

I pressed him into the door and moved my hands to his hips. He pressed back to the door which only caused me to chase after his hips with my body. That made Niall hold me closer and kiss me harder. Our breaths were hard against each other as we tried to kiss each other harder and be closer to each other. I begin to kiss away from his mouth that still tasted a bit of alcohol. My lips trailed down to his neck, but I was so clumsy with this because there was so much going on in my body that I didn't try to make this seem like I'm even an ounce experienced with any of this. But, it was an amazing feeling that I didn't have to fake experience around Niall because I knew he wouldn't judge me and I trusted him.

"Bed. Get to a bed." Niall groaned out. I pulled him by the hand to my bed and let him sit down on it with his shaking legs. I reached down and pulled the shirt I had let him borrow over his head. I dropped to my knees and looked up at his face that I could now see just a little bit of him. We both looked at each other before he reached down and placed his hands on my cheeks.

"I care about you so much. If your ready to do this, then I'm ready. Do whatever makes you feel comfortable." Niall whispered. I nodded and straightened up to push Niall back on the bed. He followed through with that and let himself fall back. I unbuttoned the black jeans he had on and slipped them off his hips. I saw he was wearing some pretty tight underwear and they were black. I kissed his skinny knees then leaned forward to kiss his thighs. He let his legs slide open just a little to send me a message to kiss the insides. I kissed up the insides of his thighs then looked up at him to see what he wanted me to do next. He wasn't looking at me so I bit the inside of his thigh softly to get his attention. He groaned and reached down to press my head closer to his member. I shakily pulled his underwear down, Niall helping me by lifting his hips.

I tried to stay calm as I peppered soft kissed over him. Niall would let out soft gasps as I did so. His hand would run through my hair while I tried to find the confidence to do what he wanted me to do. I got him in one hand then licked his tip cautiously. I wasn't sure how to feel about this, but I kept going just to try making Niall feel good and to show him what he really means to me. I tried to start taking him in my mouth, but just the thought of what I was doing made my gag reflexes get set off. I pulled off him quickly and turned my head to the side.

"You don't have to do this. I just thought we could try. Come here, babe." Niall told me as he sat up to make  sure I was okay. I looked at his worried eyes and leaned in to kiss him then thought for a second. He nodded to me once he saw that I pulled back. I just wanted to know if he was fine with me kissing him even though I had just tried giving him a blow job. I climbed on the bed as we kissed slowly. Niall was obviously leading everything we were doing, but he wasn't dominating everything so much that it felt like I wasn't in control as well. He slipped off my shirt then started to push down my jeans. I sat up to help him, but hesitated on pulling off my boxers. Niall pushed me back with a small laugh and pulled them off me. I smiled and pulled him closer to me.

We kissed each other deeply for so long my jaw was beginning to ache. Niall was on top for me lazily rolling his hips into me. It gave us both pleasure even if I felt weird just rub on someone as we were both naked. My hands ran over his smooth back and would grab at his bum. Everytime I did that, a whimper left Niall's mouth and he would press harder in to me. I pulled back from him and took a few deep breaths trying to calm myself. Niall was still slowly rubbing against me and looking at me with a different look in his eyes that made my stomach jump with nerves. He stopped moving his hips as I reached up to move some sweat off his forehead. I opened my mouth to tell him I was ready to do this, but nothing came out. I just kept moving my fingers over his face hoping he could feel what I wanted to say.