ONE

QUINTON

Last night was crazy. It was the grand opening of my club Zips I'm exhausted. Looking at my phone I see its 11 and I fell into my bed fully dressed.

"What a night." I said to myself. Shortly after I found my body drifting to sleep.

I was awaken when I heard my phone ringing uncontrollably. I looked at the screen to see that it was my slime Dex calling.

"Woa?"

"Man wassup. You ready or what?" He asked.

I could hear a car door closing through the phone. As I checked the time to see that it was now two in the afternoon I remembered we had moves to make.

"Ahhhh. Shit! Give me like thirty, ight?" I said before disconnecting the call.

I jumped into the shower quickly taking a ten minute wash off. I threw on my Robbin jeans, gucci slippers and shirt to match. Adding a little YSL on to my body I was ready. I heard two honks and I knew Dex was outside waiting.

"What's good." I said as I was getting into his truck.

"So here's the plan. We going over to Zips. The dude Rico bringing the work there, right?" Dex said looking over to me to make sure I was listening. I nodded and he continued.

"He giving us four keys, we gone split that and go from there."

I lifted my head from my phone after reading a disturbing text from Monica.

"Im pregnant and you may be the father."

In my mind I'm think "bitch how." I used a condom and still used the pull out method. That's just how fucked up my trust issues were.

Giving Dex my attention I replied with an ight. My head was now all over the place but I had to focus on what was important and that was my money.

We pulled into the back of Zips and hopped out. Walking into the back door I opened it and took off to my business room. As I'm breaking down working, in walked Rico.

"My man." He said dapping me off.

"So where its at?" I said getting straight to the point. My time was money.

He signaled the for the dude to get the work. The guy walked back into the room with two Duffles.

"One for you and one for my good man Qu." He said as he placed the bags before me and Dex.

"It was nice doing business with you boys. Toodles." Dex said waving with off with him gun in his hand.

I opened up the bag to see two bags each of coke in both duffles. I zipped them up and got Dex to handle it. I had to straighten things out with this girl Monica asap.

KYLIE

"Look last night plans didn't fall through. Here's another opportunity to get out Kylie. Do it for me, bitch." My friend Teeka said.

I thought about it for a bit.

"You bitches getting drunk and shit? I don't want a repeat of last year." I said remembering how they got wasted and left me at a night club.

"Look, we'll have you home safe. I can assure you that it won't be as crazy as last year boo. Trust."

I was hesitate about it but I guess I needed to get out considering the fact that I haven't had fun in years. Plus I heard Zips was pretty nice.