FIFTEEN

KYLIE

I woke up with Qu arms still wrapped around me, finally. It was hard keeping him home cause honestly I felt as if the money was more important than me.

"Good morning baby. You want breakfast?" I asked rolling over.

"I'm not a breakfast eating person but thanks. I appreciate it."

I rose from the bed and so did Quinton. We showered, brushed our teeth and washed our faces together. I could get use to this type of living.

"What you want to do today? I'm all yours." Qu asked.

"I need to visit my grandmother. I haven't seen her in awhile."

"We can do that. Get dressed." Qu said smacking my ass.

I threw on my Guess white tee, denim shorts and my jimmy choo sandals. I had to add my jimmy choo hand bag with it to top it off. I combed my hair down and added a few big locky curls to it. While looking in the mirror I applied my lip gloss.

"You look good. You ready?" Qu said checking me out and semi rushing me.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes daddy."

We jumped in his car and took off to my grandmothers.

*******************

We pulled up and boy did it look bad. I'm blessed to say I made it out.

It had kids in the streets, crack heads and dog food junkies outside the project building. And on the corner stood a bunch of teens hustling.

Coming back here brought flash backs to my memory.

The scene of my brothers funeral flashed in my head. I shook it from my thought quickly as possible. This why I hated returning over this way and no one knew or could understand that. I looked over at Quinton with worry in my eyes.

I knew how grumpy and bitchy my grandmother was. She say I got a degree and turned my back on them. But in reality, they turned their backs on me. When I was just 17 I remember being on the streets at one point of time.

Its not my fault I stayed dedicated to school and pulled threw the madness.

"Come on." I said leading qu inside as I snapped out my trance.

I walked straight in. My uncle was passed out on the sofa. No telling what he could have been strung out on. and my granny was seated at the table smoking.

"Hmm, if it ain't Tina and ike turner in hea'" she looked Qu under eye.

"I see you and Kylie been keeping in contact." He said.

The one time I did call on my grandmother was when me and Qu had our difference. Now that I'm here, I'm regretting ever doing that. All she would do is hold anything negative over my head.

"Grandma, this is my boyfriend Quinton."

"I know who he is!"

"Okay. I came to brake the news. I'm pregnant."

"For who?" She asked looking at me confused.

"For Quinton, of course."

"Stupid and foolish. Ha! Good luck baby girl." She pulled on the cancer stick hard before putting it out.

"Let's go Quinton."

I had nothing else to say. Quinton now knew why I stayed alone and away from everybody. Some life I was given, huh?

*********************

QUINTON..

I could see why Kylie kept her distance now. Sad to say but they mean her no good. Once we have our own family then she won't need those people.

I held her hand as I drove over to ZIPS.

"You getting out bae?" I said as I parked.

"No I'll stay here and wait." I kissed her cheek then took the back door in the club.

"Winston baby, what's good?" I dapped him.

"I'm living. How's that mommy to be?"

"Shit which one?" I said with my head down.

"You shittin' me right?" He put the glass down. "Two baby mothers at once?"

"Look man I know its bad."

"You damn right it is!"

"She's out in the car. I'm gone bring her in to meet you."

I jogged out to the Rover but Kylie was gone. I started to sweat. I looked down the alley and saw a van taking off. I called up the boys and told them the news.

I ran back into the club.

"She's gone!! I gotta go man." I said racing out the door.

Fucking with my love ones was suicide. Somebody had to die.

**********

Comment & Vote please.