THREE

QUINTON

After I dropped Kylie off, I had business to handle. I got a little side tracked but my mind was back to making money.

I hit up Dex to see what was goin' on with the work.

"You did that?"

"Yeah. I'm over here at Zips waiting on him. Pull up!" Dex said.

With that being said, I drove to the hood where my club resigned.

Pulling to the back and getting out, I see Rico.

"My man. What's up baby?" He said with a thick Spanish accent.

I dapped him off. "Nothin' much. I got that for you."

"Whatcha' got for me." He said more than asked as he followed me to the business room.

Walking in I seen Dex at the table with Rico's cut.

"I like the way you boys handle business." He pointed at us.

"Its nothin' man. Come back and see me." I told him before he exited the room.

That's another $150,00.00 I just made.

"Here. Get this counted." I instructed one of my female workers. Kesha did as told.

I handed her the two Duffles and the money machine and she got busy.

"I'll be back in a few." I said then disappeared from the room.

Walking to the front, I see Winston having a hard time with a guy.

"Don't you bring your ass back here! Next time its a bullet in your ass." He threatened as he pushed the guy from the door.

He turned around and looked at me. Uncle Winston was about 56 but he was my nigga and people respected him cause of the weight his name carried from back in the gap.

"You good?" I asked him handing him a glass of Jack.

He threw it back with no problem. "I'm good. Had to run that nigga off again. He hot. I just heard how the feds watching him over some bullshit." Unc said wiping his forehead with a rag.

"For real? What happened?"

"He got his boys to kill Sak. Word got around to the police I'm guessing."

My phone rung interrupting our conversation. I looked at my phone to see Monica's name.

"Yo?"

"Yo?" She asked with attitude.

"Man what's up?"

"So word you prancing around town with another chick Q. What's up with that?"

I began to become fed up with her bullshit.

"Look Monica. You knew what it was hittin' for when we did whatever. It wasn't no feelings behind it so chill. Plus, I'm a grown ass man. Don't you ever call my phone on no bullshit again." I spat.

Ending the call I see Unc giving me a crazy look before shaking his head.

"Told ya boy. Get it together" he preached..

"Yeah, yeah.. Look here I'm finna' run. I got something to handle."

I was going to officially cut this shit off with this crazy bitch the right way. She wasn't about to pin a kid on me.

*********************************

I pulled up to Monica's run over house and knocked at the door. I could here trap music playing as I waited.

Monica swung the door open. She wore short short and a top showing her belly piercing. Monica was bad as hell. No doubt about that. Monica was just ran through which changed my whole perspective of her.

She walked over and turned down the music. "What you doing here Q?"

I went into my pocket pulling out four hundred dollars. "We both know this ain't what we want. Do yourself and I a favor." I said handing her the money.

Anger covered her face. "It takes two to make a child! How dare you."

"I don't even know if its mine! How many other niggas you pin this same story on? That baby could be for the whole hood Monica. I know better."

I began to walk away but she grabbed my arm. I looked at her with flared nostrils.

"Sit down. Let me take care of you."

I took a seat on the sofa and let her go from there.

Monica started unbuttoning my pants and went to work. I threw my head back as I let her do her.

"Fuck." I groaned.

"You like it?" She asked with a mouth full of dick.

I didn't answer. I pushed her head down closing my eyes as I got ready to explode inside her mouth.

Just as expected, Monica didn't stop there. She kept going licking up everything.

After about another ten minutes, I was satisfied.

I stood up fixing myself. She gave me a confused look.

"You thought it was just that easy huh?" I laughed. "Man watch out." I said moving around her and leaving the house.

A man only gone treat you how you treat yourself.