NINE

I got word from Dex that two niggas shot up our spot. We called it the bando. It was time to handle business.

I walked in and headed for the back. Dex had the two niggas tied up. From the looks of it, they were already a little beat up on.

"I like you two. Y'all niggas got balls for even thinking you can fuck with Qu and I not know." I smirked. "Do you two mother fuckas not know my name!" I yelled standing from my seat.

I pulled out the gun.

"Look. Don't kill us man?"

"Why?" I calmly asked.

"Mitch! It was Mitch who sent us. But Rico had him come over with the work to rail y'all in!" One yelled.

I shook my head before looking over at Dex.

"You know what I hate more than betrayal?" I asked them.

They shook their heads nervously.

I cocked my gun and aimed it. "A snitch." I fired twice to the head, killing both of them.

"Find Rico and Mitch." I said to the four other dudes who worked for me.

"Get this shit cleaned up too." Dex instructed.

I walked out and Dex followed. My head was fucking spinning. This nigga Rico was sour and so was Mitch.

"What we gone do when we find them?" Dex asked.

"Bring them to me." I said exiting out the house. "Burn this bitch down and move to spot two."

The niggas definitely had it coming..

|KYLIE|

Next day..

"Bitch you went on a date with him?" Rachel asked through the phone. She stayed calling wanting to gossip.

"Yes, why are you acting so crazy?"

"Because he's fucking Monica! Kylie I love you and I don't wanna see you hurt again. You think he riding in that Rover cause of ZIPS? This dude got the best dope in Atlanta. He slangs to my brother Pro. Hell, he be worki g with Teeka's man, JT. Girl watch him."

"I-- I'll call you back Rachel."

I couldn't believe what she had just told me. I knew his club was a success but it did just kind of open. I should've known.

I decided to text him and tell him to come over to chat. I wanted to have a face to face.

**************

*Buzzzzz*

I knew it was Qu at the door.

"Hey. Come in." I said.

We took a seat on the sofa.

"You wanted to talk?" He asked.

I looked at his clothes and noticed he still looked the same from last night.

"Have you been home to shower?"

"Nah I been out handling business."

I shook my head. "Handling business huh?" I looked to his Gucci shoes and noticed drips of blood.

"What?" He asked.

"Its blood on your shoes." I said. He looked down at them bringing his eyes back to mine.

"Who'd you kill? Was it over the dope?" I asked putting everything out.

"I was going to tell you but it was a bad time."

"Quinton why do you keep fucking up? Haven't I been through enough! I want you out my house."

"I'm not leaving." He stood up and so did I.

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled.

He pulled me in kissing my lips hard. I shut my eyes and moaned as his strong hands grabbed my ass.

I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me to the bedroom still not breaking the passionate kiss.

We undressed each other and Qu put kisses all over my body.

"I'm sorry." He said in between kisses.

Making his way down, he kissed my stomach.

He opened my thighs also kissing them. I had to have him.

Quinton's hungry tongue worked wonders against my clit.

I clenched on to the sheets and arched my back. My legs were wrapped around his face as he held them in place.

"Quuuuu!" I moaned.

He didn't stop as I busted all over his face.

He rose up and slid inside my warm, wet juices.

His strokes were steady but powerful. His hands sent chills through me. My toes curled as he punctured my spot. I couldn't control my moans at this point.

He leaned down and held me looking deep into my eyes making the sex so meaningful.

"Cum for daddy." He whispered.

"I'm coming Quinton!" I yelled.

My body collapsed. His strong sweaty body against mine felt great.

We made love for another hour. I fell on his chest closing my eyes shut.

"I think I love you." He spoke.

My eyes shot open.