Chapter 3: Acceptance

There's nothing I can do other then accepting my fate. I told you, I dislike complaining. Huh should I tell my mother then? What her reaction will be. God. This is ridiculous. According to Roy, my life will always be in danger so he need to guard me 24/7. By the way, he told me that I have other knights too. Roy is one of the knights, and he don't know where are the other knights go. He said knights willing to give away their lives just to protect their master. That master is me -,-' well I don't like the idea of dying for me.

"Roy, when will my ability fully activate?"
"Usually, when your age reach 18 years old."

What?! 18 years old?? That took so much time.. I am just 8 now. Ugh..

"But Im 8 now.. That took a plenty of time tho.." Roy chuckles. "You're very funny Yukie. I never met any goddess this funny. Hahaha" He said Im funny. Im not kidding around ok -,-' "Well Roy, you want to accompany me finding the other knights??" Roy a bit shocked with my question. "You really???" "what? Its boring to just wait. We need to live our life to the fullest right. You told me before, I can die anytime. Look, even I didn't go anywhere, they have started targeting me." Roy stares me deeply. I raised my eyebrow.

"Ok, lets change the tradition then." I jumped for joy. Yey!! We're off to a longg journeeyy!!!

________________________________________________________________________

"You know Yukie. Usually a goddess never look for their knights. And they never fight. They only support their knights through their spirit and mental." Roy sounded so serious. "Ya what ever." I closed my eyes. I wanted to rest for a bit. Oh by the way we're travelling using a car. Lol we're not some old fashioned knights and goddess to use a carriage or wagon. Hahahaha

"Yukieee are you listening to me??"

"mmm wh.. Whu.. Whut?"

"Ahhh I can't believe this little girl is a goddesssss!!" Roy shakes his head. Lol I never wanted to be one tho. Just following the flow :P

*thuddd*

"Woahh what's thatt!!" I freaked out. Something fall from the sky. Great. Roy stopped the car and run towards the falling object. Object? UFO, Unidentified Falling Object. I followed him.

"What the-" I sense some life force from that falling object. "Roy, there's someone in there, I can sense a life force. But its faint.." Roy look at me furiously. "What?" I asked him. He shook his head and jumped straight into the large pit made by the UFO.

"Royy!" I shouted his name after a few minutes he jumped into the pit. There's too much smoke that I can't see clearly what's in the pit. I can see a shadow coming from the pit. "Roy?" I heard a faint panting.

"You-yo.. Your hi.. Highness.." Eh? Your highness?? Me? For real?

"At your se-service.." A guy with a silky long black hair bowing at me. My knight?

___________*