Chapter 4: Oh My Lady!

Wait. WAIT THE MINUTE! This super handsome guy is my knight!? Unbelievable. Look at me, I look like a potato T____T

____________________________________

After finishing his introduction, UFO collapsed. Then, Roy took him into the car.

***
"Oi Yukie!" Roy shook me hard. "What??" "Im talking to you? Are with me? Or your mind is somewhere else?" I stare Roy blankly.

"ugmm.." UFO moaning. I hop to UFO side. "Hey, tell me what is your name?"

"um... Ugh.. Im Larry.." I help Larry to sit up straight. I hand him a glass of water. "Thank you your highness" I smiled. "Ok now tell us any information you got." Larry tell us everything he know..

____________________________________

In my previous life, Im a goddess. And now Im a goddess too. Nothing change. But, the one thing that change is, Lukewarm Kingdom. Long ago, during Julia's life (the previous me), Lukewarm and Queenscorp were both in a war. Queenscorp's king, King Harmet, declared war with Lukewarm because King Harmet accused Lukewarm for his kingdom goddess dead. Even tho there's no solid evidence, but still, they fighting each other. Until one day, Julia made a decision to froze the entire Queenscorp Kingdom. That decision, cost her life.. Before dying she said,

'In a few years.. I will reincarnated in a human form. Until then, please watch over this kingdom..'

That's her last will. But the peace doesn't last long. There's a betrayer among the knights. All knights know that Julia will be reborn in a human form, then one of the knight decided to use The Goddess power by himself. He start to gather people to join his filthy plan. Because the goddess were gone too long, people start to disbelief the goddess existence. The kingdom fall apart. The king was killed by the betrayer. And now he ruled Lukewarm Kingdom. Six knights planned to flee from the kingdom. Their destination is Earth. During their travel to Earth, their body shrunk. They back to their teenagers life. Finding a family to hide. Six of them took a different route. They made a promise to meet again when Julia is reborn.

"I need to grow up faster." Roy and Larry look at me. "Hmm its true tho, you need to grow up faster." I don't know why, but I feel.. I will be a burden to my knights if I keeping this pace..

"Hey! I remember reading a book about potions. It says if you want to grow up faster. You need to drink a vampire potion!" Roy seems surprise with Larry's idea. "Wow. Nice one! Where can we get that potion?" I ask furiously. "In the Magical Island"

The next day..

We go to the Magical Island. "Wow I can feel the magic!" It is an Island full of fairies and magic. Everything is operating with magic. So cool!

"Excuse meeee!" We entered an old shop. It says 'POTIONS SHOP' I wonder if this is the right place. A women mid aged come from the back of the shop. "Hello, how can I help you?" That lady is so polite. "I want to buy a vampire potion. Do you have any?" Larry ask the lady bluntly. That lady didn't answer instead she look at me with a deadly eyes. "For her?" she pointed out her finger towards me. "Yes."

"You know the effects right?" "Huh it have side effects?" "of course." We look at each other. Nothing left to say. What should I do?

***
That lady told me the side effects are not a big deal. Well guess what? It will took half of my life force. Lol. Double lol. The other one is, my emotions will slowly fades. In other words, I will be emotionless one day.

"Yukie, you dont have to do it if you dont want to. Don't rush things. You got plenty of time! Don't worry about us, we're fine!" Roy pat my shoulder gently. "No Roy.. I got to do this.." "Oh Yukie! I hate this attitude of yours! Totally like Julia! Stubborn!!" Roy get up and went into the shop. He is angry with me..

"Are you ready?"

I nod.

"Drink it and close your eyes. Then throw yourself into the Magic Pool."

I nod again. I open up the bottle. And drink the Vampire Potion in one gulp. I shut my eyes tightly. And fall backwards. Into the magic pool.

*SPLASHH*

"YUKIEE" I heard Roy's voice but there's nothing I can do. I cant even open my eyes. Im in the Magic Pool now. *blackout*

'Yukie..'

I blink my eyes several times. My body feels heavy. Huh? I lift my hand, huh it looks fairier than usual. I realised, I'm still in the pool. I start swimming back to the top.

"Buarghhh"
"Yukie!" Roy and Larry shout my name. They helped me out from the pool.

"Fuhh thanks

"Fuhh thanks." I look at both of them. What's wrong with them? Their face looks a little red. "Hey why are you guys blushing?" Larry walk to the open window. Pretending nothing happen. Roy keep staring me and said

"Not bad for you. No more flat chest. Hahaha" Roy smile at me.
"What?... AGHHHHHHH!! You dumbassss!!!"

OMG how can I forgot!! Im not a kid anymore!! I wear white dress before entering the pool and now.. THEY SAW EVERYTHING!!!! T_______T

This potion add 10 years more to my age. That's mean I'm 18 years old now. Larry and Roy both.. Eh how old are they?? I never ask -_- but I bet, both of them are just around my age. I mean 18 something hahaha

"Yukie, you're so pretty. Prettiest goddess ever." Roy's compliment make me blush 😳
"For at least, Larry and I saw everything. So we will serve you till our last breath." Roy with his pervert face. "ROYYYYY!!!"

"Roy, Larry..."
"Take my hand. Let's continue our journey! 😋"