13: Love?

As I got my sword, the first thing I did was rescuing Raph. The moment I saw him, I almost cried. Hugging him tightly, I can't imagine if he died.

I can hear he whisper something like "Its OK, you did great."

After that, we help Roy, and join the others.

"I think we need to get some rest in a motel nearby

"I think we need to get some rest in a motel nearby." Yeah Marcus right. We can barely continue in this condition. Roy is still having hard time to walk, Raph's wound still need some patchwork to be done lol, and the others look so exhausted I really don't want to ask what they saw in the ruin, so we decided to rest up in a town called Hyrule.

**

Imagine seven people in one room. Yup, we didn't have much money to spare so we decide to have only one room with two queen bed and one single bed. Not that bad actually, I think this is enough to rest for one night. 

"What the hell are you even thinking Yukie? You're a girl, with six others carnivore male? Are you crazy?" Raph says half whispering so the others won't hear the 'carnivore' word. 

"Just, get your own room, we're good here." He try to convince me, but NO. 

"No, I trust all of you, so don't talk nonsense anymore and just get some sleep dear." I said while fixing his hair. He let out a sigh.

"Up to you." He turn around and close his eyes. 

**

"Haaa, another day, another blessing!" Larry said while stretching his body. 

"Dude, why you so loud first thing in the morning?" Vixx said while rolling his eyes. 

"Oh baby you just shy, come here pretty boy." Larry try to hug Vixx, now they're fighting. 

"I'll go get something to eat at the market." I volunteer. 

"I'll go with you." Hansol. Yeah, nice timing, I really want to talk to him.

Raph's eyes gives me warning. Yes, I understand. I need to sort things with Hansol. 

..

.

"Err, Yukie.. About the ki-" I shush him.

"Its OK, lets forget about it. It was an accident. Right?" I need to clear this misunderstanding fast or we will be awkward forever.

"NO. I meant it." His words make me freeze. What? He mean it? WHAT?!

"You're kidding right?" I look into his eyes. Yes, I can see that he's being honest. Oh gosh, no. 

"No, Im not kidding Yukie."

"No-no you can't.." I shake my head.

"Why? Because you love Raph?" OK, he nail it.