Chapter 10: Precious Smile

So, as a war goddess I need my own sword. Thus, I asked Roy  'Where is my sword?'

Now, we are on a journey to find my sword. It once called  "Excalibur"

.

..

...

According to Roy, Excalibur was buried in an ancient ruin. Dark Tower. Dark Tower was also known as 'The Executing Tower' according to a myth, this tower was a place to execute prisoners. I don't know how much of that story was true. So, here I am! In front of the Dark Tower. 

"Ermm.. can I wait here?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"What the hell of course no." A voice from behind me.

Wait, its not a ghost. Its Raphael.

Geez, why this Raphael never speak politely with me? Perhaps, he hates me? I keep staring on Raphael's face.

"What? Move yer ass girl." See? Another harsh word coming from his filthy mouth :(

"Raph, Yukie.... Hurry..." Roy's voice coming from distant. 

"Coming!!" I run pass Raph. Smirking. "Bweekk!" 

He just stare blankly. 

So, by that, we entered the ancient ruin together :)

.

.

.

.

"hmm."

"We need to form a group of three.."

"Yea, you right.."

There are three path, more like a tunnel. So, the seven of us including me, need to form three groups. Which mean, one of the group will have three members. 

"I want with my bros <3" Larry link his arm with Marcus and Hansol.

"Geez.. up to you gayboy." We all laugh.

"Im no gayyyy!!!" Larry stomp his feet. So cute! 

"Hmm I guess I'll go with Yukie then." Yeyy Roy wants to go with me <3

Raph grab my hand and pull me away.

"Wa- wait!!!" 

"Shut it, go with me." Thats all he said.

.

.

.

"Err Raph.. I will appreciate if you let go of my hand. I feel numb.."

He let go of my hand casually. Whuttt??! Thats all?? No sorry at all?!

"Raph?"

He glance at me.

"Hey? Im talking to you?"

"What?"

Ohh there you go, a cold look that make your heart freeze. I stared right into his eyes. No one talks, he resume his walk. 

"Hey heyy, wait up!!" He smile a little.

"Slowpoke."

"What you call meee." We run. And, that's the very first time that I see his smile :)

.

..

...

*please imagine the girl with blonde hair and the boy with red hair lol thx :3