Chapter 1: Roy

Hey my name is Yukie, and this is my story. Beware of the emotion roller coaster!

I have a friend, a best friend of course, named Roy Trance. He's like my older brother, my best friend, my world.

But today, Im gonna lose that greatest friend of mine. Nah, He's not died yet, he's just moving away to another town. But yeah, more or less it count as losing. He's so precious to me. I really don't want him to go :(

"Roy, I will be lonely if you're not here.. Dont go.."

"Aww Yukie, dont make me feel sad.. I'll come every weekend. I promise." Roy smiled. I frown.

"I want everyday .." I started crying. Louder and louder. Roy couldn't take it anymore. He pull out something from his bag. Its a book!

"Yukie, here, I'll give you this, write anything you want in this book. Anything, I'll come in weekend and read this book. Promise." Roy gave the book to me. I didn't take that book. But I stopped crying. I look into his eyes. He smiled. That beautiful smile, I'll remember it forever.

"Ugmm umm ok... I'll see you in weekend then..." I agreed to kept that book. He smile even widen.

"Good girl Yukie, ok then see ya, I need to go now." I walked him to his father's car. He get into his car and waved me. His shadow started to fade away. I was sad like hell that time.

4 WEEKS LATER

I wonder why Roy didn't come to visit me since he left the town. I tried to call him, but no answer. I even cried non-stop and not wanted to eat for 3 days when he didn't come the first weekend. I can't do anything except wondering, where is he? Now it has been four week without any news from him, neither his family.

***

"Yukie, lets go for a shopping." My mom don't want me to felt lonely, she was a busy reporter, thats why I didn't really spend time with her. And of course my father too. He was so busy, that he rarely home. We didn't hire any maids or nanny cause I don't want tho. I dislike them. I rather stay home alone then having some strangers in my house.

------------------------------------------------------

Someone knocked my door. I pretend to sleep. Door opens. Im scared. Trembling. Darkness. I can't heard or see anything. Pitch black. Suddenly, I heard a footstep, coming near to my bed. I can't force myself to sleep anymore. Not anymore. I can't stay quiet, I need to be brave! I get up, and sat furiously on my bed.

"Who's that?!" I yell with my trembling voice. I heard a mumbling sound coming from that person. Im scared. Really scared. Who is that? What does that person want from me? Male or female?

***

Silence covering the atmosphere. I can't see the face yet.

"Yukie.."

I was so shocked. Guess what? Its Roy's voice!

"ROY!!" I jumped for joy. I was really happy to see him again. And I didn't know it will be my last time seeing him. I don't have the idea that was the last time..

"Roy how could you not come in weekend! I waited for you!" Im very excited. But Roy didn't answer anything. He just stay still in silence.

"Roy?" I switch on my table lamp, and look at Roy. He smiled. But didn't utter any words. I fell to the floor. My vision blur. I can't see well. A second later, everything turned into pitch black. I tried to open my eyes, and yet, I surrender. I can't do anything. I need some rest.

***

"Ugh.." I woke up, on my bed. And I start to think that what I saw last night was a dream. BUT ITS NOT! Roy really came into my room and said my name. Im positive with that. But when I told my mum she didn't believe me, she said, I was just dreaming or hallucinating. BUT IM NOT! NO ONE BELIEVE ME!

I was alone in home, mum got an urgent meeting cause there was a corpse found nearby the outskirt of the big city. Dad, it had been three days since I last saw him. Whats the meaning of tons of money, when you can't meet your parents? I don't think I need money, I just need them to make my day. I was a really unfotunate child ever exist in the world. Maybe.

-BANNNGGG-

"Huh? whats that?" I stand up fiercely and look straight outside my room.

"YUKIE! YUKIE" Oh it was my mum yelling my name passionately. I wonder what happen? I walked out room, and found my mum panting.

"Yukie... yu..ki..e hahh hahh... haa.."

"Relax mum, breath some air first." I tried to make my mum relax. Im begin to nervous.

"Ro..Roy.. ITS ROY! HE'S DEAD!" My mum yell. I was so shocked that I could not move an inch. I just stood still and do nothing. I was dumbfounded. Speechless. So its true that last night was just a dream.. I guess, its ok for last night to be a dream, at least, I could saw him again before he dead. Some part of me was relieved, but mostly, I really wanted to die. Hearing this news, make me wanted to die. I can't believe it. I just can't..

-Fell to the floor-