11: The Sad Truth

"Hey, I want to ask you something.."

Raph glanced at me. "What?"

Those cold eyes...

"Do you hate me or something? Why are you being so cold towards me?" 

There, again, another silence.. How can I make him talk?! So I just followed him , it feel so awkward. Oh man..

"I liked her.." Oh he talked!! Lemme hear lemme hear. I lean a bit to him, because he speak too slow!

"I used to liked the previous goddess.." WHATTT!???! He's was in love with Julia???!! The heck mannn!!

"I don't hate you, I just, when I looked at you, it remind me of her.. And its so sad."

Oh my poor knight! He's so cute! His sad face is cuter! Ohmy what the hell is wrong with meee.

"I am sorry.."

"Don't be." Raph turned around, and smile. Oh my god. I am melting. 

*GDANGGG*

An earthquake! The road behind us collapse. Now, we can't go back to others. Holy shit. 

"You ok?" Raph hold my hand. 

"I-I-Im okey.." But actually not! How come I can be alright in this situation?! No food, no drinks, and we're trapped here! Unless this is the actual road to the so called Excalibur! Oh god please!

"No choice, we need to follow this road." Raph help me to get up. We walk together, he told me to stick with him, because the situation has become dangerous, as anything can happen anytime. 

*GDANGGGGG*

Holy shit. What was that? Another earthquake??!

"I don't think this is a normal earthquake."

What??! What the hell do you mean by that Raph?! I didn't say it out loud because Im too afraid. That was just my thought. Whatever it is, it must be dangerous, and I really hope that thing isn't in this road we have taken. Please.

*GDANGG GDANGGG*

Okey, I swear that big dude is nearing. Its here. The ground is shaking. The dirt is falling, The ground is screaming. It must be something big and dangerous. 

"Back off." Raph is getting serious. He was dead serious. I think he want to chant something. 

"Hehe, I know its you." Hm? Who is Raph talking about? I can see his smirk. Who is who?

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER ROY YOU KILLED OUR KING!" 

Roy?

*ROOOOOOOOOAAAARRRR*

"HAHAHAHAHA, YOU, FILTHY RAPHAEL, I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU FIRST YOU IDIOT!" 

That's Roy voice.. He's what?

But, he looks nothing like Roy, I mean, that dude is so fucking big, more like a GIANT SOUL REAPER! What happen here ?! Someone please tell me! My hands, no my whole body is shaking. I take a step ahead. "Ro-Roy.."

"YUKIE! BACK OFF!!" Raph shout at me. I don't care.

That giant soul reaper known as Roy, pull out his sickle. And, swing it towards me. I freeze. I don't know what to do, how come my one and only best friend is attacking me. What the hell happen here? Please, Im so done. I can't control this pressure anymore.

"STUPID!" 

I close my eyes. I can feel the hot liquid splashing at some part of my body. Am I dead?