Chapter 7: Mountain Fight II

Still at the same place. 

My hand trembles badly. It disgusting just to think that I need to kill and get my body soak in red hot blood. Yuck, that sucks. I just learned how to use sword, by other words, I am newbie! Oh what a world.

"Yukie, if you can't do it let me-"

"NO! I will not let my knight die for my sake. Never." I speak in shaking voice. My vision feel blurry. I can not stand still. I feel my leg weakened. I took a sharp blade from Hansol's hand, swaying it and slashing some weeds. Sharp, the killing can be done in a second if I am a pro. Only if, but I am not a pro. I keep thinking, I stare blankly into the blade. 

The sharp blade reflecting my fearful face. I can not be scared forever, I need to face the truth that now I am a war goddess! I got to do this. I tightens my grip on the sword, clenching my teeth, one step forward, followed by another steps, then it become running.

I hide behind a thick bushes. I told Hansol to wait in the woods. I need to believe in myself, thats all that I can think right now. I jerk my head a little when I heard a footstep behind me. I thought I was a goner at that time. Suddenly, someone grab my hand and put her hand on my mouth. I don't know who she is, but she is drop dead gorgeous. 

"Shh" She whisper to me. I nods in silent.

"You want to save those hostages?" She point out her finger to the big cage. 

"Yes, and who you are?" 

She chuckles a bit before answering my question. "I am this island goddess, well, that what people call me, but I am just a mere human being too." Her smile can melt any heart, a bright, cheerful and energetic smile. No wonder people call her goddess. "Hm by the way, my name is Rosielle Najja. Nice to meet you." such a bright smile in this tight situation. I take her hand, and give a same smile to her. "I am Yukie."

She help me to plan an attack to the Cannibals Tribe. In some way, she knows how to use a sword, or should we call it dagger? Yes, she is very skilled with dagger. We start our mission with saving the villagers in the big cage. Rosie and me make it to the big cage by sneaking in the thick bushes behind the cage. I throw a small stone to make one of the villagers aware of our presence. The cannibals still didn't realize we sneak into their place. 

Rosie cut the cage that made from bamboo stick easily. She make a small hole that fits for everyone to go out. The flow was so smooth until the half of the villagers manage to escape. The cannibals says something, "I smell a nice scent. A goddess scent." The big cannibal sniffing the thin air. I was so shocked. I totally a dead meat.

I tell Rosie to rush the villagers. All of them manage to escape, but I can't see Master Oh anywhere. Out of the blue, a big cannibal stood in front of the empty cage, face full of anger. I trembles a little. I held Rosie hand and pushes her aback. I take out my sharp sword, pointing to the big cannibal's head. The big cannibal seems so angry, he let out a very loud roar, in a second the Cannibals Tribe turn to an uproar. The cannibals shouting to each other, fighting each other, and killing each other too.

-

-

-

For a second I have lost my will to fight and reason to keep living, until the big cannibal running towards Rosie and me. I slash my sharp sword swiftly into the thin air. I manage to make a slight injury to the cannibal. Only a scratch. I jump and grab the cannibal hand, within a split second, I manage to cut his hand. The cannibal groan in so much pain. I run again towards the hopeless cannibal, make a small jump and land a final blow to his head. Everything ended in a split second. The other cannibal still fighting each other, I take the chance and sneak to the other side of the campground.

-

-

Rosie tell me to stop. She point her index finger to some figure that I know, Master Oh! I am so relief that I find him alive! Without thinking, I made a beeline towards Master Oh and ask him to follow me, unfortunately, Master Oh have a severe injuries, he can not walk steadily, and that will slow us down. 

A very big bird come flying above us, and I believe that bird is Hansol's. Hansol throw a rope and I give to Master Oh and Rosie, we grab the rope and fly freely in the wind. I feel so elated that I can save everyone. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**I am so sorry for the late update. I will update next chapter in December.

I got SPM this November, wish me luck guys!!**

Thank you for reading, ciao ciao :D

**Sorry I changed the swordmaster's name!**