12: My Own

Roy..

He still laying on the ground. 

A minute later, he  open his eyes a little. 

A weak smile formed on his sad face.

"Im.. so sorry.. Raph.. Yukie.." 

"You dummy! This is not your fault, you were being possessed!" Raph tried to console him.

"Yukie.. Im so sorry.. You should go without me. Go with Raph.. Find the Excalibur.. Be free, regain your power. Kill the witch.. Restore the glory of Lukewarm Kingdom.."

"Wait.. what are you saying? Isn't the real betrayer is a knight?" Raph questioned Roy. His face showed that he is shocked.

Raph's question followed by a long awkward silence..

"No.." Roy finally answered.

"No.. Its actually a witch in disguise.. I knew the fact that she is a witch.. thats why she send an evil spirit to possessed me.." Thats make sense.. I mean yes. Thats clearly explain why Roy being possessed. 

"What I am trying to say now is.. only the Mighty Excalibur can kill the witch.. waste any more time.. she will become invincible.. You must hurry.." 

With that, Raph and yukie left Roy alone and continued their journey to find the Excalibur.

-----------------------------------------

Raph must be feeling unwell, his wound can't be treated, because we didn't have any first aid kit or any medicine.. I feel so bad for that.. I want to help him..

"Ughh.." Raph suddenly collapse to the ground.

"Raph?! Raph are you okey??" I rushed toward Raph, checking his wound. Holy crap. His wound bleed again..

"Oh dear Raph.. How can I help you.." I can't bear to watch him like that. He told me to left him there and find the sword myself. He said he can't make it, and he don't want to slow me down.. Oh my dear Raph! I will come back and rescue you!

--------

..

.

Gosh this ruin is super scary! I mean it so dark and just like in those horror movie, I got the feeling that a ghost will pop out in any moment.. 

I step on a twig and it makes me freak out. 

And I was like, lol it just a twig and I freak out like what the fuck there's ghost in front of me wow I am a total loser.

..

Wait. I heard a creaking sound. Wasn't that sound always in a horror movie? Why ?????!!?? I shut my eyes tight and run with all I got. Some may says as fast as lightning. I run and run until I feel it safe to open my eyes. 

There. I see a crystal clear stream, and, a grave.

I almost trip on my own feet but I keep my straight face and walk towards the grave. There is a epitaph engraved  on the headstone. 

"Here lies Julia"

OK, now I am sure I am in the right place, but where the hell is  Excalibur. Damn it. 

I shout like crazy. Calling Excalibur and I even call Julia name. 

I must be crazy enough to put my hand on the grave. I even tried to push it and guess what, it work. 

"Holy shit what am I doing?" 

A soft light appear from the grave. It almost looks like a soul. The light become brighter until it become hard to look at. I close my eyes because the light did hurt my eyes. 

"Yukie.. open your eyes.." 

There, stood a pretty woman, what I mean pretty is very very pretty. But, I think its not a person, its a spirit? 

"Yes, darling. I am Julia.."

I just stare her with some kind of amusement. I never saw any spirit before this and there Julia's spirit is right in front of my eyes. 

"I.. where can I find Excalibur?" I asked bluntly. Well, not time to chat, need to save a world babe.

Julia ask me to say something like summoning the Excalibur. So I summon it even though I don't really know how, but I just called its name, and there, the Excalibur appeared between Julia and I.

"Make an oath. Make an oath that you will only use this sword for good. If not, you will receive a severe punishment." 

"By the name of the Mighty Excalibur, I swear, I will use this Might Sword for a good purpose only. If I break this oath, I humbly accept any punishment you will give me." I place my left hand on my chest. 

"Trust me." I tell Julia.

She smile. I smile too. I reach out for the sword. A big blue and gold sword. It looks so pretty. Soon, Julia's spirit fades away. 

..

.

.

Now, that I have Excalibur, I need to find my way out of this ruin. By myself. 

..

.

**READ.VOTE.COMMENT**

comment "sword" if you see this. xoxo thanks for reading <3