Chapter 5 : Training

After growing up this much, I have decided to go to the Training Island to train with a very special coach.. Yup a special.. coach -,-  Master Oh. Ok, I know its sounds pretty pervert. He's a guy. I can't complain because he's the only one who can teach me how to use sword.

*3 days earlier*

"I want to learn swordmanship.." 

Larry looks at me with disbelief. He then whispered something to Roy. Both of them look at me. 

"What?" I asked. Larry grabbed my hand and drag me into a big wardrobe. "Well, what are we doing here?" "Go get any dress you want. Any dress."

I walked straight deeper into the wardrobe, and found a doll wearing a really nice and expensive looking dress. I touched the dress, it felt so nice and fabric is damn good. A very nice quality. It was white in color, it have a big ribbon on the back. It looks so nice.

"Yukie? So, you choose this one?" I gasped from a shock. "Er yeah. Can I?" Larry smile sweetly at me. "Good choice, let me help you wear it." Larry pushed me into a fitting room. He started to undress me. First, he take off my shoes. Then he slowly untie the ribbon on my neck. He pull my dress slowly, gently. I blushed, but I didn't stop him. I don't know why. My face redden. With me naked, Larry took the white dress and start to put it on me. 

"Ok done. It suits you!"

"Now you're ready to learn swordmanship!" Larry grin to me

"Now you're ready to learn swordmanship!" Larry grin to me. Im confused, why I need to dress up to learn a sword skill?

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Now*

"Miss Yukie? Are you with me?" Master Oh's sudden question startled me. "Um oh sorry master.." I trained so hard everyday because I want to improve faster. Master Oh said that he can see a very big potential in me. I wonder what make him say that. I think I am just a mere loser. I don't know anything about sword. It makes me crazy to learn everything in 3 weeks. Ron said that I need to learn sword skills gracefully, by gracefully he mean I need to dress up and learn about patience while learning sword skills. Awh that super duper awful and stressful. I don't know if I can do this bullshit in three weeks. I hope I can. 

*Next Day*

I wake up early and go to the beach. I need to meditate before learning the sword skills. Thats what Master Oh told me. I just follow what he said. Ahh it so refreshing. I need to clear my mind, clear my mind clear.. clear.. clear.. cle-

SPLASHHH

"Woaahhh!" A very big wave pushes me away. My nose is full of salt water! yuckss!! I groan from the pain in my nose. I cough several times. I tried to open my eyes and I saw someone stranded on the beach. It has a long hair, blonde, so I can't determine either a girl or a boy. I get up, with my half wet clothes, I walk to the 'mysterious-stranded-person-'. Upon my arriving to that person, then he/she grab my leg. I shout in fear.

"Let mee gooo!!!" I smack his/her head with my leg. I can hear that person's moaning. "Oh I am sorry, are you okay?" I crouch beside that person and pat his/her shoulder gently. I muster up all my strength and help the mysterious person to sit. He/she is kinda heavy. Ohh a guy..

"Hey, are you okay? Can you hear me?" The mysterious guy still didn't open his eyes. He looks so in pain. I don't know what to do. "M-My.." He try to say something but I couldn't hear him clearly. "Sorry what are you saying? I can't hear you." He open his eyes wide. He hold my shoulder hard. 

"Your highness! Sorry Im late!!" ohhh okay he's one of my knight. Hmm, now I have three knights. Sorry for all the troubles guys. I will pay you back later. I promise. I smile to him. "What is your name mighty knight?" He stand up and salute. "My-name-is-Hansol-on-your-service!" He have a really strict face. Kinda cute. I chuckles. I get up and pat his shoulder. "Its okay Hansol, no need to be polite with me. Lets go. Anyway, thank you for finding me." Hansol follow me without spitting any word. 

"Master Oh! I brought my friend!" I search for Master Oh around the house, but couldn't find any trace of him. Hmm, maybe he's out somewhere. Suddenly something creep to my leg. 

"EEEKK" I freak out. Oh it just a flying paper. A flying piece of paper. I take and read it.

'Yukie! Get out from this Island ASAP!'

Huh? I think this is Master Oh's handwriting. What happen to him!? "Hansol! We need to help my master!" Hansol didn't say anything, and he nod. He's quite shy I guess. Master Oh! Wait for us!

I grab the sword that Roy gave me before coming to this island, a short knife and a cloak. I told Hansol to get his things himself. Hansol waits for me on the front door. I grab a map. I don't really know where should I head to, but I know, I know for sure that Master Oh is in danger! I need to do something to save him. I am lucky I have Hansol with me. "Hansol, lets go." We start our journey by heading towards the mountain. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

**I will be back in  two or three weeks,

Im sorry if the story is bad and my bad grammar xD But as long as you understand the story, I think that's good enuf ehehe c'ya peeps!**

p/s: Dont forget to rate my story and leave any comment ^^ ciao ciao

**I changed the swordmaster's name!**