Chapter 8: Satisfaction

**Prev last chapter**

A big bird came into rescue for Yukie, Rosie and Master Oh.

**

*

As they arrived at Master Oh's cabin, Yukie treat Master Oh injury. 

"Are you all right Master?" Yukie ask in concern. 

"Don't worry about me young lad, Im good." Master Oh smile soothe Yukie's heart. She's glad that no one died, and all the imprisoned villagers were all saved. 

"I see your fighting skill has improved." Master Oh said with a proud smile on his face. Yukie smiled and thanked him for teaching her about sword. Now Yukie understand, a sword, is one with its owner. When the the owner and the sword trust each other, a connect is born, and that connection will help during any fight, as long as you trust your sword. 

"I guess there will be nothing more left for me to teach you young lad. You can go back to your home now.." Yukie can sense a sorrow and lonely shaky voice came from Master Oh. Oh! How can I leave an old man like this, I am so sad... 

But..

I got another responsibilities. I can't stuck in this Island forever, even if I wanted to stay, I know that I can't.. 

**

*

*

After finish packing things, Hansol and I are ready to bid our farewell. 

"Take care Yukie, Hansol. I am gonna miss both of you." Yukie and Hansol hugged Master Oh. They were drawn into a deep feeling. 

"Ehem ehem.." Rosie coughing to get our attentions. 

"Hehe, I am not going to ruin the mood but, well the boat is here." Rosie point out to the boat. Ohh time to depart! 

**

"It's so nice to be in a boat~ waa I feel so calm.." I stretched my arms and relaxed a bit. Enjoying the moment. The ocean breeze is so calming, the water is crystal clear, you can even see a school of fish swimming happily. Aaaa I don't want to end this moment, I hate going back to reality.. Hmm.. 

"Nee Yukie.."

Hansol breaking my daydream. I turned around. 

"Yes?"

Hansol didn't say any word. His eyes looked troubled. I wonder why. I walk towards him, nearer and nearer. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" I held his hand. So warm.. At last, our eyes met. He grab my shoulder. 

"Is it a sin to be in love with a goddess??" Ehhh ehhhh whattt

His eyes look so beautiful. I swear. He is just so perfect. My heart beating fast. Its like someone is playing drum in my heart, and that person is Hansol!

"Can I kiss you?.. No, I will still do it if you said no." Yes, he kiss me. Out of the blue. My first kiss! Our lips locked together. Its perfectly locked. The hot sensation, I am a bit shocked at first but Im totally enjoying it now. God, what's wrong with me??! The kiss still going on, hotter and hotter. Both of us are drawn into the mood. Nobody can stop it anymore. Perfect kiss ever. His lips is juicy, tender aah so good. It start to feel ticklish when he start to use his tongue. 

"Ekk.." I pull away. I breathe for air. Panting. Hansol still in the mood, so we continue the kiss.