Ch 3. 3:15am

Annabel POV

There was continuous loud banging on my door. I am so pissed. This is one of the few nights that I was actually able to fall asleep peacefully and someone decides to bang on my door at 3:15am.

I rush downstairs and ask who it is. The person doesn't answer so I don't open the door. After being kidnapped, I learned to be cautious.

"It's Samuel" the person at the other side shouts in an aggragraveted tone.

I am ready to give Sammy a piece of my mind. How dare he bangs my door at 3:15 in the morning and then finally answers in a rude tone.

"Sammy, how dare you...."

I was about to rant until I saw that he was bleeding a lot from his chest. His white shirt was soaking with blood and he had his black leather jacket in his right hand applying pressure to his chest while his left hand held on to the edge of the door. He looked like he was in a lot of pain

"Oh my God Sammy. What happened to you?" I say shocked.

I definitely didn't expect to see my ex-fiancé bleeding on my doorstep struggling to stand up when I decided to open my door at 3:15 in the morning

"As much as I would like to chat I am in a lot of pain and I can't hold my body up any longer." He said taking deep breaths.

I helped him lay on his back on my couch

"Wait here" I say ready to run upstairs

"Where are you going" he asks me

"To go get my phone, to call the ambulance"

"There is no need to call them" he says in pain

"You are literally bleeding to death on my couch." I say looking at him like he lost his mind.

"The hospital is required to report all gunshots. I am not going to the hospital."

"Well you have cops on your payroll. Let them handle it"

"They have more important things to do for me than that." He said in a rude tone

"Stop speaking to me in a rude tone. I am just trying to help you"

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath and then opened it again

"I am sorry, I am just in pain and I really don't feel like arguing with you right now. Don't call 911; you can take the bullet out of me"

"I don't know how to do that"

"I will teach you." He says so I nod

"I have a lighter in my jacket and a blade in my pocket. Take it out"

"Why do you have a lighter, you don't smoke." I say while taking the blade out of his jean pocket and getting the lighter out of his jacket pocket

"Lighters are actually very handy. Can you go get alcohol and a bowl" he asks

"Yes, I will go get it" I say

I come back quickly with the alcohol and bowl in my hands and I rest it on my living room table beside us

"Take off my shirt. Then pass me one of your throw pillow" I remove his jacket from his chest. Then I start taking off his blood soaked shirt and he hisses in pain as I remove it. I then pass him a pillow

Now he is lying looking up at the ceiling as he gives me instructions in a calm tone.

"Pour some alcohol in the bowl and disinfect the blade in the alcohol" I do as he says

"Now run the fire from the lighter over the edge of the blade." He says next

"Now make a small in incision just above the wound with my blade"

Before I make the incision he bites the throw pillow I give him.

While I am try to dig out the bullet. I can hear some of his groans. Now I realize why he needed a pillow.

I finally got the bullet out and put in in the bowl filled with alcohol.

He realeses the pillow once I take the bullet out.

"Thank God. Get Gauze and wrap my chest with it."

After I wrap the gauze. He starts to sit up.

"My phone is dead. Can I use your phone to call Danny?"

"Why are you calling Danny?"

"So he can pick me up. I can't drive in this condition"

"You don't have to leave. Stay the night. I will drop you off tomorrow"

"Okay thanks." He says slowly laying back now

"Raise back up. I am going to take you to my room. You can sleep on my bed and I will sleep on the couch."

"It's fine. I can sleep on the couch"
"You just got shot. You are not sleeping on the couch."

I helped him to my bedroom and he sits on the bed.

"I still have some of your clothes here. I will go get one of your sweat pants and help you put it on so you can be more comfortable. Do you want one of your t-shirts too or would you rather sleep without a shirt."

"I will rather sleep without a shirt and I can put on my pants. You don't need to help me" he says so I just get one of his sweatpants and hand it to him.

He takes off his jeans and is putting on his pants. I am just staring at him and I just think damn he looks sexy.

He smirks at me when he notices that I am checking him out which causes my face to heat up.

"Since we have the same phone. You can use my charger. I will take my cellphone downstairs with me. If you need anything just call me."

He charges his phone and lies down on the bed. I pass him the remote.

"Bellisima thanks so much for helping me." He says with a genuine smile and he is looking at me so sincerely.

"No problem." I say and walk away with a smile on my face. Why does he have to be so sexy and charming?

�.

sorry i didnt update quickly.