Ch 24 More drama

Ch 24

This chapter is dedicated to pmgayles. In chapter 20 You literally made me laugh out loud when you said "I was surprised that Anabel learned Italian. I would be happy but she's still stuck on stupid". Thank you for making me smile.

Annabel POV

I told the wildcats (Melissa, Abby, Adrianna, Liz, and Stephanie) to meet at my house and that I am on my way to tell them something important. They each have a key to my house so I will just meet them inside my living room.

"Hey girls" I hugged them each

"I actually had a fun time at the engagement party, I couldn't even tell that this was all for show" Stephanie admits

"Yeah. I can't believe you and your sister put so much work into a fake engagement. By the way, you were so convincing all night. If I didn't know better, I would have thought that you and Sammy were actually engaged. You can be an actress" Liz agrees

"ha-ha. that's funny, Sammy actually made that same comment" I laugh

"so, what was so important that we had to leave our comfortable homes right after we had to take off our clothes and wash our makeup off." Abby asks

"okay. So, I am going to reveal something that may be upsetting to you guys. However, I ask that you don't interrupt me and let me finish before responding."

"Deal." Each of them agreed giving me a confused look.

"Okay but just to warn you; it's a long story and I will start from the beginning" I say

Then I began my story

"As you girls know before I even met Sammy I honestly didn't want a boyfriend at that time because I was content in my single life. I thought getting into a relationship was just going to be too much work, so I turned down all the guys that hit on me even the handsome or smart ones. However, I was awestruck when I saw Sammy. I can't even describe the feeling. He was literally screaming at his siblings in a totally foreign language looking very upset and had a huge death before dishonor tattoo on his ribs and all I could think about was damn that man looked fine. Then when I spent time with him and his siblings it felt like we had been best friends forever. We just seemed to click. As I said I was totally awestruck by him and he was intelligent, funny, and had a great personality. However, I knew that I didn't want a relationship especially with a Sex God like him since they always seem to be trouble. I guess I was right about that. But when Sammy asked me out I only said yes because I was thinking that this was going to be the start of a new friendship, not even realizing that we would end up engaged a year later.

As you girls know when we dated, we did have our ups and downs. I was right that being in a relationship was a lot of work because there are 2 different personalities in a relationship. However, we loved each other so much that we thought that being together was worth our little fights and after a while we learned how to communicate better and not overreact over certain things.

You guys don't know it, but he had severe trust issues before we met because he was burned so many times. That's the reason for him not believing in serious friendships or serious relationships. He thought both was just a waste of time. However, after a while he began to trust me because he knew I was different from all the other people that disappointed him in his life and he knew that I wasn't going to leave him.

After I broke off our engagement, I thought that he was the biggest hypocrite and he was like all the other people in his life that disappointed him.

However, a few weeks after our breakup, I decided to listen to my psychiatrist advice on evaluating our whole relationship. Then I came to the sad realization that he was right.