Ch 13 Telling the wildcats

Ch 13

Annabel POV

I told my wildcats that Sammy and I are back together. I was planning on not telling them that this was a fake engagement, but they freaked out so much. Adrianna reaction was the worst.

Adrianna seriously despises Sammy and his family. She blames them for what her family, loved ones, and their friends went through when she was a little girl. Her anger is valid, but I did not know she would go off on me about how I am making the biggest mistake of my life by taking him back. The other wildcats were not as angry as her, but they did agree that I should not marry or even date him.

Adrianna said, and I quote "You need to find a nice guy who is not an evil lying manipulative psychopath and doesn't belong to a family filled with psychopaths and murderers. Annabel, I know you think you are in love with him, but he put on a facade. Are you so delusional to think the compassion and generosity he revealed to you and others was the truth? Are you so naïve to think that he loves you? He cannot love. He used his charm to get you hooked. It was all a lie. He does not even have remorse and shows a lack of empathy towards his victims. He kept his secret evil side from you throughout your whole relationship. For goodness sake, you are in medical school you know those are the traits of a psychopath. He is a serial killer and its disturbing that you are willing to marry him knowing what he does for a living." She looked at me in disbelief and my other friends had the same expression as her.

I did not want to make them even more upset. I did not want them to think I was crazy or stupid, so I told them that I do not actually want to marry him and that this is a fake engagement. I explained to them the whole story involving Veronica. They still didn't think it was a clever idea, but they were calmer and didn't argue with me when I said I am going through with this fake engagement.

I am so glad Christina was not here because of the way they talked about her brother and her family. She would want to kick some ass which I would not blame her for. If someone talked about my siblings and parents like that, you would totally see a different side of me. But they were talking freely about this because she was not present. The comments they said were insensitive, but I do not think  that they are that cruel or mean spirited to say that to her face especially since they are now friends with her again.

Now the next step is telling the family.

Do not forget to vote and comment. I live for your comments.