Ch 16 Getting ready part 2

Ch 16

Thank you everyone who wrote comments encouraging me to keep updating. I thought people were over the book so I stopped writing it.However, I am glad that some of you are still reading this series. I hope everyone enjoys this and the futures chapter I will write.

Annabel's POV

I slept over Sammy's house for these past three weeks because I only have 1 room in my house and I needed to stay in the same place as my sister since she was helping me immensely to prepare for the party and since Sammy's mansion has several guest rooms its best if my sister  stays there.

I slept in Sammy's room because it obviously would be suspicious if I slept in my own room since he is supposedly my fiancé. The only thing that sucked about this living arrangement was that Sammy slept without a shirt on and I must confess that he has a body of a Sex God including a sexy tattoo down his rib cage. The tattoo says Death Before Dishonor. Now I finally understand why he has that on his rib cage. Damn, I just love a guy with a tattoo on his rib cage.  I heard that since the skin in the rib area is thin and it is directly over the bones, the ribs is considered one of the most painful places to get a tattoo. So, him getting a huge tattoo there shows how tough he is which is a turn-on. Then again nothing can hurt as much as being branded.

 Then again nothing can hurt as much as being branded

this is the tattoo on Sammy's rib cage

I don't know how its possible or maybe I am just messed up, but I also actually think the scars and the brand marks on his back are sexy. I feel bad for what happened to him and I was extremely mad that while we were dating that he refused to tell me how he got it, but I still thought it was sexy. I looked up the reason for this  and there were theories that some girls like guys with scars because we associate it with bravery and masculinity. Sammy definitely exhibits masculinity which is actually one of his attributes that made me attracted to him. It is so pathetic but due to him making me so horny, each night I was literally falling off his bed because I decided to sleep all the way on the end of the bed. I wanted to be as far as possible from him before I did something stupid.

 I wanted to be as far as possible from him before I did something stupid

This is Sammy scars and the Brand marks that are on his back. They go all the way down his back

Sammy's POV

Today is Christmas and tonight is Annabel's and I "fake" engagement party. Fortunately, I think Annabel is starting to develop feelings for me again. Realistically, I highly doubt that she is willing to get married to me right now, but I honestly believe that soon she will be willing to date me again. I want to be with Annabel for the rest of my life, so I am willing to date Annabel until she is ready to get married no matter how long it takes. However, I do pray to God frequently that she quickly  realizes that we should get married.

The reason I think that soon Annabel will date me again is because she is acting way too affectionate with me for it to be fake. She claims it's all for show and we must be convincing, but my gut is telling me that it's more than that. In the beginning, we only acted affectionate when we were around our family members but now we are spending a lot of time together like when we were dating. She even suggested that we should go places together like normal couples do and she even holds my hands when we are in public places because "apparently" we don't know who is watching. Of course, I am going along with her, but I think she is just making up excuses .

Both her's and my immediate family spent this whole week together. Even her father decided to stay with us this week. Him and I do not have a close relationship, but he does tolerate me now and talks to me. He ironically has a better relationship with my dad. I guess they bonded over their interest in golf. Annabel told me that the reason for him accepting our relationship is that her mom warned him that if he didn't change; Annabel and his relationship will end, and he wouldn't be able to see his future grandkids.

As you probably gathered, I do sincerely love my mom with all my heart and she is a caring,genuine,and kind woman so I feel blessed to be her son; but she does often annoy the hell out of me. However,  today I immensely appreciated my mom's overbearance. My family has a tradition of hanging a mistletoe in our house near Christmas. This morning both Annabel and I walked under it at the same time . We didn't notice but my mom did, so she told us that we must kiss because its bad luck to refuse a kiss beneath the mistletoe.

I thought Annabel and I were only going to have a simple kiss, so I bent my head down since I am a foot taller than her and I just kissed her on the lips. Before I had a chance to withdraw from her lips, she made the kiss deeper. It took me a few seconds to respond because I was in shock. A month ago, she didn't even want to be in the same room with me and now we were French kissing in front of my own mother. Thank you for my mom because God only knows how much I missed kissing Annabel. When I started to feel my dick getting harder, I decided to withdraw from her.

When I pulled away we were both out of breath staring at each other. Then my mom said "Immagino che otterrò i nipotini prima di quanto pensassi" (I guess I will be getting grandkids sooner than I thought). That comment made me turn to her. Before she walked away towards the living room, she winked making me blush. I am so glad that Annabel doesn't speak Italian or that moment would have been even more embarrassing.

*Dont forget to comment. I live for it*. Do you agree with Sammy, is Annabel developing feelings for Sammy all over again or is it just lust?Do any of you find scars or tattoos attractive? Are you excited for the engagement party?