ch 26 The Wedding Day

Ch 26
In Ch. 25,Anniemizlee suggested the name KaNiel for Katherine and Daniel's couple name. Thank you for suggesting a couple name for Daniel and Katherine so I dedicate this chapter to you. I am seriously having trouble coming up with a couple name for them so thanks for your suggestion.

Annabel POV
I can't believe I am getting married, but I know I am making the right decision. A lot of people have told me that they had wedding jitters on their wedding day and it's a perfectly normally occurrence. However, I don't have wedding jitters at all. I am super confident that our marriage will work out and that I am marrying the right person and I certainly don't regret my decision. I probably feel this way because Sammy and I had a long conversation about everything. We talked about what we expected of each other as husband and wife. No stone was unturned. We discussed every and anything that could happen to us as a married couple and what our response would be from how long I would stay home when we have a baby to things that revolved around his real career and how we would handle it together.

As I was walking down the aisle with my father and smiling, Sammy was staring at me like we were the only two people in the room which gave me butterflies in my stomach. He looked so handsome as usual and even more so today.  I just love a guy in a suit.

  I just love a guy in a suit

This is what Sammy looks like and what he is wearing at his wedding

As I walk closer to Sammy I notice that there were some tears that flowed down his face. Sammy has such a hard exterior and dislikes expressing his emotions so seeing him so vulnerable like this as I walked down the aisle gave me goosebumps and made me feel so important that I Annabel Smith soon to be Annabel Mussolini could make him feel this way.

Sammy POV

Everyone was seated as the wedding party made their way down the aisle, then the flower girls, and then the ring bearer. Annabel's bridesmaids were her best friends. They are Melissa, Abby, Liz, Stephanie, and my sister Christina. Her maid of honor was her sister Katherine. Her flower girls were my young cousin Sophia and my sister Alexandra. My groomsmen were my cousins that are like brothers to me. They are Danny, Victor, and the triplets: Francesco, Alessandro, and Lorenzo (the triplets are Anthony's age). My best man was my brother Anthony. The ring bearer was my youngest brother Sunny.

Then I see my beautiful bride make her entrance with her father by her side and everyone stood up to look at her as she walked down the aisle with a beautiful smile on her beautiful face.

As Annabel walks down the aisle I was in awe. She always looks so beautiful but walking down the aisle she was breathtaking. Then when she gave me her beautiful smile, butterflies fluttered in my stomach and I thought about how lucky I was to marry the girl of my dreams.

 Then when she gave me her beautiful smile, butterflies fluttered in my stomach and I thought about how lucky I was to marry the girl of my dreams