Chapter 7

HOLY SHITALKING MUSHROOMS!!! I freakin love all of you!!! I seriously cannot believe this has over 100 reads!! I am so happy I don't even have words to explain!!! You all deserve another chapter that actually has something exciting in it because you rock!

And remember, I love comments so please leave anything you want!! Even if you are just saying bananas or something! (I would prefer feedback, but if you got a good joke I would love to hear it)

Here you go guys chapter 7!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jordan!" I call out to the man down the road. He turns around.

"Hey Justin, hey Marie!" He calls back waving. We walk over to him and he holds the door open for us. As soon as we walk in I am in awe. Since we came after 9:00 it is neon bowling time. There are about 30 lanes and every single one of them have flashing lights that go down the middle. The balls glow as they spin down the lanes. Anything white glows too, clothing, specks in the carpet, the drink cups. There is a disco ball at the top that flashes streaks of light around the bowling alley.

"Whoa..." I say.

"Pretty cool huh?" Jordan says next to me. I didn't even notice he was there.

"Pretty cool? This is amazing!" I say. We all laugh and go buy our shoes and pay for three games. We each grab a ball and head down to our lane. I go to enter people's names.

"Jordan, we can't have two J's or we will get confused so I will put you in as Captainsparklez." I say smiling at him. He rolls his eyes.

"Whatever. I could remember perfectly fine what order we are in. But if this makes you happy then whatever." We start playing but we each get gutterballs every time. After we have each gone three times and failed miserably, I suggest we get bumpers.

"We don't need bumpers!" Justin says, "we are men!" He runs up to bowl shouting battle cries and rolls the ball. This time the power that he threw it with cause it to go into another lane knocking down every pin there. "STRIKE!" He yells jokingly doing a victory dance.

"Maybe you should get those bumpers..." Jordan whispers to me as Justin does a cartwheel.

"Already on it." I say heading up to the front desk.

It takes a lot of skill to be able to get a gutterball every time even with bumpers. I guess I'm just super talented. After the first game we got bored and decided to do a funny game where we did a whole bunch of crazy things.

First we had a contest to see who could do the best routine before they bowled. I did a salsa dance then threw the ball mid-spin and I knocked down 3 pins. Justin tried to twerk then rolled the ball between his legs, he knocked down 8 pins surprisingly. Jordan won the whole thing hands down. He did a backflip then rolled the ball as he landed and got a strike.

His reaction was priceless. His jaw dropped and his eyes became huge. He threw his hands up in the air and started running in circles.

"Ohhhh!!!! ITS YER BOIIII!!!!" He celebrated. "ITS YER BOIII SPARKLEZ!!!"

After that we had a contest to see how many times we could get the ball to hit the bumpers. Justin went and got three. Jordan got two. I went up and slammed the ball as hard as I could against the bumper. I watched as the ball bounced back and hopped over the bumper on the other side and landed in the court next to us. My ball ended up hitting the ball of the person that was bowling in that lane. I covered my mouth with my hands. Justin and Jordan were dying of laughter. I look at the people in that lane. Three of them are wearing matching outfits, and the other three are wearing a different set of matching outfits. I realize they are two competing teams here for a game, and I probably just ruined it for this team.

The man standing at the beginning of the lane is glaring at me. I back up slowly and stand between Justin and Jordan, scared that this giant guy is going to pound my face in.

"Guys stop laughing..." I whisper. They look to where I was looking and both immediately stop laughing. Justin tenses and Jordan stands up straiter, puffing his chest out slightly.

"You two think this is funny?!" The man yells pointing at us. I hide my face behind Justin and try to hold back tears.

"No sir." Justin says evenly.

"I do." Jordan says gruffly to the man. I come out from behind Justin.

"Excuse me?" The man asks taken aback.

"Did I stutter?" Jordan spat.

"Jordan what the heck do you think you are doing?" I whisper.

"Standing up for you." He says.

"Jordan stop. Just leave it alone." I say feeling tears coming but using all I can to hold them back.

"This was a championship game you just interrupted kid." The man said. Jordan snorts and crosses his arms.

"You were having a 'championship game' at a bowling alley in the middle of nowhere at 11:00 pm?" Jordan says putting air quotes around the words 'championship game.' "I find that hard to believe."

"Look kid. Do you like that face of yours?" The man asked. Jordan just glares at the man. "Because if you do I would shut the hell up right now."

"He will." I say, giving Jordan a look. "We don't want any trouble do we Jordan." I say to him.

"I don't know. I might."

"That's it!" The guy says lunging at Jordan. I shriek and try to separate them. Justin pushes me aside and tells me that he's got it. I watch as the man throws a punch at Jordan. Jordan ducks just in time and the man just clips his hair. Jordan kicks the man in his stomach and Justin tries to drag him back.

I run to the bathroom because I am bawling now. I curl up in one of the stalls and whimper quietly.

I stay like this for about 10 minutes before I hear Justin.

"Marie," Justin calls.

"What?"

"We have to leave." I sniffle in and wipe my nose. I walk to the sink and start to splash water on my face. "Like right now... They are kicking us out." Justin says nervously. I run out the door and follow Justin to the car. Jordan is already in there and his face is badly bruised. We get in the car and Jordan just looks forward, none of us saying anything.

I don't know why but I suddenly start laughing. Justin looks back at me and smiles. He begins to laugh too and soon Jordan starts in. We laugh loud and hard until we are back at the hotel.

~~~~~~~

There we go! A little bit of action for this chapter! I LOVE YOU!!! AND I LOVE THIS STORY!!! SO I SHALL CONTINUE TO WRITE!

In all seriousness though, I never expected to get 100 reads and this means the world to me! I love you all so much!

Remember to vote and comment because there may or may not be a little romance in the next chapter ;)

This chapter is dedicated to squinkies121 for being so sweet and awesome!!! Thank you so much!!! You should all check out her book "Awakening -Captainsparklez"

<3

Nani