Chapter 25

This chapter is dedicated to FrozLuvzJordanMaron. Thank you so much for being an active reader! :* love you lots!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kelsea and I leave the spa and we waddle to the car, trying not to mess up our brand new pedicures. We talk and laugh and sing and dance all the way home. The massage really relaxed me and I have forgotten about all my worries of the past little while. The spa day really did it's job. We pull into the parking garage to Jordan's place and start to head up.

"I feel like we are smothering Jordan." I say laughing. "We are constantly with him. I don't think he has had time to himself since we met him! And not to mention you are probably the most annoying person in the world, and he probably hates your guts." I poke Kelsea in the stomach and she laughs with me.

"You are way more annoying than I am, and he is dating you so he obviously doesn't care." I beam at the thought. Jordan is my boyfriend. Then my smile drops off my face.

"I wonder how much hate mail I'll have when I check my phone again." I mumble. Kelsea made me leave my phone at home so I wouldn't be bothered by the hate I was getting. The elevator doors open and we step in.

"Whoa whoa! This whole day was supposed to make you happier! Relieve your stress! Let. It. Go." She says. I turn and glare at her.

"Let it go?! People are threatening my life!" I yell. "How am I supposed to ignore that?!"

"It's obviously a joke, nobody is really going to kill you May Flower." She says ruffling my hair. I smack her hand away.

"A joke?! No, a joke is something funny. Something that makes people laugh, and smile. Not something that makes someone want to crawl into a hole and stay there until they die." I look at my shoes, not wanting Kelsea to see that I'm crying. She pulls me into a hug and squeezes me tight, rubbing small circles on my back.

"Hey, I'm sorry. You're right. Telling someone you are going to kill them is sick, and that person can go to hell for it." A tear slips from my eye and lands on Kelsea's shirt. "But you have to show them that it isn't phasing you. That you don't care."

"But I do care, and it is phasing me." I say. I feel the elevator jerk to a stop and Kelsea releases me.

"Then pretend. Pretend like you could care less, then when you start your therapy sessions just let it all out there." I groan. I forgot about the therapy. I really don't want to do that. "Oh quit groaning. It'll be good for you!" The elevator dings and the doors slide open. "Go make out with your sexy boo for a bit, that should make you feel better." She says winking. I punch her in the arm and sprint down the hall to Jordan's apartment. She follows after laughing.

"Nice! Nice! NICE!" I hear Jordan yell from the other room. I hold my finger up to my lips to tell Kelsea to be quiet.

"He's recording." I whisper to her. She cocks her head to the side, clearly not understanding what I mean. I roll my eyes. "Just be quiet." She nods and heads over to the couch where Justin sits watching TV. She sits a little closer to him than friends would, their shoulders touching a little. I turn and walk swiftly down the hall to Jordan's bedroom, before I allow the pain in my chest to grow any more. I close the door quickly, but quietly, entering the room.

I have yet to come in here. I wander around the room looking at random things. The walls are bare, just like the rest of the house, but every other part of this room certainly is not. There are clothes all over the floor, I have never seen more basketball shorts in one place. I giggle a little at that.

Something on the bed catches my eye and I walk over to it. It's Jordan's signature beanie. I pick it up are stare at it for a few moments. I look up and see a mirror and walk slowly over to it. I look at the girl staring back at me.

Her curly dark brown hair is the same color as Jordan's, hanging far passed the hem of the beanie into the middle of her light blue tee-shirt. I look into the hazel eyes of the girl. Those eyes belong to Jordan's girlfriend, and Jordan's girlfriend is me. I am the luckiest person in the world. This striped beanie on my head signifies that Jordan is mine. I am his. I must throw out all thoughts about anyone else, because a relationship with another person other than Jordan is impossible, and I couldn't be any happier about that.

I touch the mirror and see where my fingers and the reflection of my fingers touch, then press my whole palm against the mirror. I look back into my eyes.

I am beautiful no matter what anyone says about me.

I deserve everything I have because I worked hard for it.

I am Jordan's girlfriend and nobody can change that.

I deserve Jordan because I like him for him. Not his fame, sure that's how I know him, but if I met him randomly in the streets, I would still love this man.

"Love..." I whisper quietly. Love, a word I have never said to anyone, except for my childhood dog as he was dying. No, I have not even said this word to my parents after the age of maybe six, when I realized the power behind it. But I do, I do love this man, and I realized this at the movies. I love him in every sense of the word. I drop my hand to my side. Who cares about Justin. I have Jordan, and it is all I need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY SHIZNITS That took a long time to write! I kept getting distracted so so sorry! By the way all the actual story part- not including the A/N at the top, or the one now, is exactly 1000 words! I don't know why but that made me really excited. :3

Thanks again everyone for getting me into the top 12! It means the world to me!

As always, vote if you like it, and comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani