Chapter 18 (BONUS CHAPTER)

YOU GUYS DID IT!! As promised here is your chapter! (Even though it is 11:00 pm... This is how much I love you guys)

My parents were so proud of me getting 1,000 reads that they bought me cheesecake... Mmmmmmmm cheesecake...

You guys like that #Jorstin bromance last chapter? Lol

Anyways, enough stalling! HERE IS YO CHAPTA!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walk into Kelsea's hotel room and I sit on the edge of the bed.

"Kels, can I ask for your advice on something?"

"Of course, what's up?" I sigh and look at the ground.

"Are... Are you sure you don't care that I like minecraft? I mean, you still like me?" Kelsea sighs and sits next to me on the bed, grabbing my shoulders and turning me to face her.

"Marie, how much do you have to put up with me fangirling over One Direction?" I roll my eyes.

"A lot." Kelsea laughs.

"Yes, I obsess over them basically all day, every day." I nod, a little confused about how this relates to my question. "You put up with it. I feel like you actually enjoy listening to me talk about them and rant. And why is that?"

"Because they make you happy. And I love seeing you happy, it makes me happy too."

"Exactly. If minecraft makes you happy, then who gives a crap if you like it or not? It's not like you are a completely different person now that I know you like it. Why would I hate you for liking something? Especially when I have no room to judge. I will gladly listen to any SirGlitter rants you have, because you put up with mine."

"CaptainSparklez." I say giggling.

"Whatever, glitter, sparklez, same thing." She grabs my face in her hands. "My point is, I love you, for you. And that will never change. No matter what you like." I feel a tear slip down my cheek, leaving a trail of cold wetness from the corner of my eye to my lips. I wrap my arms around Kelsea and give her a huge hug.

"Kelsea, you are the best friend I have ever had."

"Yea, yea, I know. I'm da bomb diggity." I laugh and hug her tighter. "And now I'm a bomb diggity who can't breathe." She wheezes. I let go. "Can we watch a movie or something now? This is depressing."

----le time skip to tomorrow----

We hear pounding on the door and I roll out of bed into the floor. I open up the door, and see Jordan and Justin standing there.

"Can we come in?" Justin asks. I gesture for them to enter. Jordan looks extremely uncomfortable as he squeezes past me, trying to stay as far away as possible. I remember then that I sleep only in a tank top and underwear and my face turns a deep shade of red. I quickly grab the closest clothes to me and run to the bathroom.

"Sorry, I should probably put some clothes on." I close the door and lock it. Oh my god... That was humiliating... I get dressed in a rush and brush out my hair. I walk out of the bathroom to see Kelsea is up and talking to the boys.

"Whoa whoa whoa! SIX MILLION?" Kelsea asks astounded.

"Almost, only 60,000 to go!" Jordan says.

"That's sick!" They all look up as I enter. "How long have you been subscribed to him?" Kelsea asks. I blush again, a little embarrassed. I didn't want him to know the extent of my fangilism. I scratch the back of my neck.

"Well, actually, I uh... I've been subscribed since prosdonttalkshit..." Kelsea looks confused and Jordan looks surprised.

"R-really?" Jordan asks. I'm sure my face is now as red as the ugly curtains covering the windows. Maybe if I stand in front of them I will blend in and they won't be able to find me. Then this conversation will be over.

"What's pros don't talk shit?" Kelsea asks.

"That was my first channel, before I made the CaptainSparklez channel." He looks at me with a look in his eyes that I can not place. "Three years ago..." It was fear. I can tell. He is completely creeped out by me now. He will never talk to me again.

"Yea... That's not too creepy is it?" I ask with a nervous laugh.

"No. Not at all. It's actually kind of... Cool." I look up. Maybe it wasn't fear, maybe he doesn't think I'm a creep... "Really cool actually."

"I introduced her to you!" Justin says. Kelsea hits him in the head with a pillow and glares at him. I clear my throat.

"Anyways, what are we doing today?" I ask.

"I was thinking we could see a movie?"

"Sounds rad!" Kelsea says hopping out of the bed. "Just let me get dressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! HERE IS YOUR CHAPTER! ONE FOR YOU, ONE FOR YOU, ONE FOR YOU!!!! TEN FOR EVERYONE WHO VOTES!

Lol aaannnyyyywwwaaayyysss, oooohhhhhh what's gonna happen at the movies? (Wink wink) But the feelz of this chapter is too high. Too stronk.

Wow.

Such feels.

Much sad.

Wow.

Very cry. (Not really)

So bonus.

Remember as always, leave a vote if you like it, and comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani