Chapter 8

Sorry about before... I shall continue to write this for all of you that are reading it.
This chapter is dedicated to VintageZebra and headphonesgirlsid for supporting me :) you guys rock!! Every time I see a positive comment it seriously makes my day!!
Here is chapter 8 for y'all! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wave to Jordan before I walk through the door, following Justin. Jordan waves back before he drives off. I am the happiest I have ever been as I wait for the elevator, then my smile drops instantly.

"What's wrong?" Justin asks me concerned. I look at him with tears threatening to spill over.

"We leave tomorrow Justin..." I look at my feet. "I don't want to go home..." Justin grabs my shoulder and turns me to him. I remain looking at the ground so he tilts my chin up with his index finger.

"Marie, I am having the time of my life with you and Jordan. I don't want it to end either." A smile spreads across his lips. "That's why we are going to look for apartments here."
I can't help it, I laugh. Justin looks hurt and he drops his hands. I feel so awful but I cannot control my laughter.

"I'm sorry but, that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard." The elevator opens and Justin walks inside without saying anything. I instantly feel like a bitch and I grab his hand. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I didn't mean that." He refuses to look at me. "Please look at me." I whisper I notice him flicker his eyes to me for a fraction of a second. "Please don't be angry with me Justin, I can't stand it when you don't talk to me." The corner of his mouth flickers for an instant. I smile and move so I am in front of him so I'm forcing him to look at me. "I saw that."

The next thing I know there is no gap between me and Justin. I have no idea how that happened, I didn't move. I don't know about anything except that his lips are on mine. The elevator dings and I move away, completely stunned and confused. I run to our room and lock myself in the bathroom. I slide my back down the door and put my head in my hands.

Why would he do that? That was completely out of nowhere! He never showed any sign of liking me bef- no, the other night, he kissed me on the forehead. How could I have been so stupid!

I pick up my phone and send a text to Jordan.

-Hey! You wanna do sumthin in a little bit?

I cross my fingers. And pray that he answers. My phone buzzes and I let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding in.

~Lol I just dropped you off

-I know, but I'm not tired and I wanna go sumwhere.

~ Ok Marie, I'll stop by in a little bit.

I let out a sigh of relief and fix my hair. I press my ear against the door to see if I hear Justin. After I am satisfied that he is either asleep or just not there, I walk back down to outside the hotel. A car pulls up and Jordan rolls down the passenger side window.

"I have a good idea." He says patting the seat. I hop in and put my buckle on. He pulls up into an apartment complex and looks at me smiling. "Welcome to my lovely abode!" My palms instantly become sweaty and I feel slightly dizzy. I'm going into Captainsparklez's house... This can't be happening... I wipe my palms on my pants and pray he doesn't notice how nervous I am.

"Wow..." I whisper more to myself than to him. He lets out a slight chuckle.

"You were probably expecting something a little nicer huh?" He says looking me directly in the eyes.

"No, it's perfect." I say. I unbuckle and hop out of the car and follow Jordan to his apartment. "I need to use the bathroom." I say. I start to head towards the bathroom then realize that I probably shouldn't let him know that I have his entire apartment memorized from his house tour video he did.

"Right around corner at the end of the hall." He says pointing. I know, I think.

"Thanks." I say instead. I close the door and look at myself in the mirror. My face is splotchy with red, it does this whenever I am nervous. But I can't help it, I am in my hero's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I UPDATED!!! IT SHALL CONTINUE!!! Volleyball ends next week and you can bet your buttons that you should be getting an update for one of my books every day!

Please vote and comment, it makes my day so much better!

<3
Nani