Chapter 42

Hey guys! I'm back home with my beautiful computer and I can type much faster, and get out much better chapters!! YEHEHEHEAAAHH BOI!!!

I don't know if you guys care, but my sister and I got a sowing machine for us to share and, once I learn how to use it, I've got lots of really cool things planned! (One of those cool things may or may not be sowing on a Captainsparklez logo on to a blue cape and making it look like a super man cape O_o)

Anyways, here is the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I walk into the big room I can't help but be mesmerized by the beautiful paintings all over the walls. It is made to look like a wild safari, with lions and elephants and giraffes standing in groups. I spin in a slow circle as I walk and take in the sight around me.

"You ok?" Jordan whispers in my ear.

"Yea, I'm just so bad at drawing that any artwork, even remotely good, never seizes to amaze me." Jordan laughs lightly and places his hand on my lower back, guiding me to my chair. As soon as my butt touches the seat the girls from earlier make a fake farting noise with their mouths. "Seriously? How old are you guys?" I say annoyed.

"Just... Just ignore them." Jordan says trying to hold back a laugh. I shoot him a look.

"You think they're funny, huh?" I ask in a tone that lets him know that there is only one correct answer to the question.

"Well not earlier... but that was funny..." I glare at him. Wrong answer. "I'm sorry, I'm a sucker for fart jokes." He says putting his hands up and making the most adorable face, and I can't stay angry with him.

"Fine, I guess that was a little funny..." I look over at the girls and wink. "Good one guys, keep 'em coming." One of them smirks and the other only gives me a death glare. I blow a kiss to her, which makes her even angrier.

"Ok everyone, we are going to go around the room and say our names, our favorite color, and why we are here." Mr. Smith says, clapping his hands together to get us to quiet down.

"Is our favorite color really necessary?" One of the annoying girls asks.

"It helps us get to know one another." Mr. Smith replies evenly. "Since you are so eager to speak up, we will start with you." She crosses her arms and leans back in her chair, pouting.

"Whatever." When she pouts like this, it makes her pointy chin look even bigger. Her blue eyes are like daggers in mine. "My name is Alice Hopes. My favorite color is red, because it reminds me of blood. I'll pass on the reason I'm here if you don't mind." She says, her eyes never leaving mine.

"Well, I guess we can't force you to say anything you don't want to." Mr. Smith says with a look of disappointment on his face.

"Don't try to guilt me into anything either. It doesn't work on me." She says with a smirk. Mr. Smith only nods his head, trying to avoid any drama.

"What about you miss?" He says looking to the person next to Alice, the other half of the annoying girls. She wears a black CTFXC shirt with black skinny jeans and a black beanie. The sight of the beanie makes my stomach churn a little.

"The name's Maggie Shomun. My favorite color is obviously black, and I'm here because apparently it's wrong to try and kill yourself to get away from your abusive parents and everyone who bullies you. Who'da thunk?" She says cocking her head. Her jet black hair, that looks like it's been dyed, falls in front of her light blue eyes when she does this. She smirks, pleased with her twisted joke. I shift in my seat uncomfortably and she seems to notice because she lets out a little snort of amusement.

"And you young lady?" Mr. Smith says. He looks to the blonde girl from before who hasn't spoken since her outburst earlier.

"Maya... Patterson..." She says quietly, her voice kind of high-pitched and squeaky.

"What is your favorite color Maya?"

"Uh... I guess... Green?" She says cautiously, as if waiting for someone to yell at her for speaking.

"Green is a pretty color." Mr. Smith says. "Do you want to tell us why you are here?"

"Um... I uh... I have multiple personalities disorder." Alice and Maggie burst out into obnoxious laughter.

"Alice, Maggie, would you like to inform us on what is so funny?"

"I thought that was a made up thing! Like it was only in movies and stuff!" Maggie says between laughs. Maya stands up and stomps over to Maggie, slamming her palms onto the armrest. Maya's entire being has shifted. Her eyes are hard and every muscle in her body has tensed. She carries herself differently, instead of shying away and avoiding people's gazes, she walks with pride and courage, and she stares into Maggie's eyes. Her facial features even look slightly different than before.

"Made up my ass! You wanna go you little emo bitch?!" Maya says, her voice completely different from the shy and quiet person from earlier. It is deep and each word almost sounds like a growl. Maggie stops laughing immediately, a cold look in her eyes. "I've found depressed people are easier to beat up, they've got less dedication to life then other people. They give up easier." Mr. Smith places a hand on Maya's shoulder and says something quietly. Her whole body seems to relax and she backs away slowly and plops down back into her chair. She shakes slightly and her face is buried between her knees.

"Shall we continue?" Mr. Smith says. I look at him like he is insane.

"Continue? Are we just going to ignore what just happened?!" I say shocked.

"I think Maya would like that best." I look over to Maya who nods vigorously. I sigh. I notice everyone looking at me and realize it's my turn.

"Oh, uh... I'm Marie Goldshire. And I guess my favorite color is blue, like baby blue. I'm here for a couple of reasons. First off, I have pretty bad anxiety. And also, someone that we don't know tried to drown me, and I went insane for a week, and I'm still having some post-traumatic shock." (Don't hate me if I used "post-traumatic shock" incorrectly, I'm not sure if that's how you use it...)

"Wait a minute! Jordan?!" Alice says sitting up. "I hate you so much!" Alice spits. Jordan's eyes widen and he puts his hands up.

"Woah woah!" Jordan says defensively. "I've never done anything to you!"

"Exactly! You have never said anything about me before and I'm your cousin!" Jordan has a look of pure confusion in his eyes.

"Wha- Huh? I don't have any cousins! Both my parents are only children!" Jordan says.

"LIAR!" Alice screams. I don't think anyone in the room really understands what is happening right now.

"Alice please, can we work this out calmly?" Mr. Smith asks with a steady voice. "You see Jordan, and to everyone else here, Alice is here because she is a pathological liar." Alice begins to laugh hysterically.

"Oh god, you should have seen the look on your face!" She falls to the floor cracking up laughing.

"Well shall we continue?" Mr. Smith asks, ignoring Alice's sounds on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These next few chapters will be pretty long because I have one more thing after the therapy is over, and there is a lot that is supposed to happen in the therapy soooo...

This chapter is dedicated to LachlanVanDoorn because he is one of my two male readers and I just find that so cool that there are guys reading this! Also, his name is flippin AWESOME!! Once again, he doesn't have any books, but send some kind words his way and tell him how FREAKIN SWEET his name is!!

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani