Chapter 17

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUUUYYYYYSSSS!!! GUESS WHATAAATATATATATATATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!??!?! THATS RIGHT WE ARE IN THE TOP 25 IF YOU SEARCH CAPTAINSPARKLEZ!!! This is so cool! #23 baby!

AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD we will be hitting 1,000 reads soon! EEP!!

Here's the deal. If we hit 1,000 reads and 65 votes today, I will post another chapter! No matter what time it is! That's right people, get hype! I'm kinda hype! So vote and read away!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Jordan's POV>

Justin and I listen to the radio on the way there. The station we are listening to plays a commercial so I flip through other stations.

"Wait go back!" Justin says. I flip back to the previous station and look at Justin. He has a devious smile on his face and I look at him confused.

Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces pass, and I'm home bound.

I glare at Justin but he only wiggles his eyebrows, making me let out a smile.

Staring blankly ahead, just making my way, making my way, through the crowd.

Justin and I look at each other 'seductively.' "BADABA BADABA BA!" We do the head shake thing like they do in White Chicks. "And I need you, BADABA BADABA BA! And I miss you! BADABA BADABA BA! And now I wonder..." Justin points at me.

"Jordan solo!" He says.

"If I could fall, into the sky, do you think time, would pass me by? 'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles. If I could just see you tonight!" I sing as loud as I can. Justin is looking behind me and cracking up laughing. I turn my head to see the three girls in the car next to us at the stoplight are staring at us, one laughing, one confused, and one just completely shocked, with her jaw dropped. I realize the window was rolled down the whole time and they heard everything. I stick my head out the window to serenade them. Justin is laughing so hard he is having issues breathing. Their light turns green before ours so they drive away.

"I LOVE YOU!" I yell after them. I look at Justin and there are tears running down his face, from laughing so hard. "I think they like me." I say. We are right around the corner so I just pull into the parking structure. We head up the hallways and Justin is still laughing and it makes me start to laugh. I open the door to Marie's apartment to find her and Kelsea staring at us.

"Aww look at their little bromance." Kelsea says holding both hands over her heart.

"Shut up Smellsea." Justin throws back at her, causing us all to all laugh.

"What did you guys do?" Marie asks.

"I showed Justin my game room."

<Marie's POV>

It takes all of my energy to not let my jaw drop to the floor.

"You- you went into his game room?" I ask Justin in awe. He has a large smile on his face.

"It was awesome man!" Justin says. I feel extremely jealous and it must be registering on my face because Justin says, "you got to go to his apartment first, I got to go to the game room first." I know he is right, but I cant get rid of my jealousy, so I just try to do a better job of hiding it. I clear my throat.

"So since we don't have our hotel room anymore and we can't stay in our apartment yet, I am sleeping in Kelsea's hotel room. Where are you going Justin?" Justin pauses.

"I... uh... I don't know..."

"You can chill with me dude. My couch is pretty comfy." Justin's face lights up and he looks up at Jordan. The jealousy in my stomach returns but I try to push it back down.

"Really? Thanks!" Justin says.

"Any time dude. Let's head out now, see ya tomorrow Marie, you too Kelsea." They leave and and I stare at the door even after it is closed.

"Well I definitely know what you see in him!" Kelsea says punching my shoulder lightly. I turn and glare at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little Jorstin for you guys this chapter! ;) *winky winky* There is chapter #1 of the day! Will there be a second one? Only you can decide! - I should write movie trailers....

ANYWAYSSS!!! Let's get 1,000 reads and 65 votes! I think it's a reasonable request. :) Hope you liked it! If you did, leave a vote and comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani