Chapter 41

Hey guys! You know what I hate?! CAR RIDES!!! You know what else I hate?! MY SIBLINGS!! WOOOOOOOO FAMILY TIME!!!

I'm gladly taking time away from bonding with my "wonderful family" to write this chapter. So HERE YOU GO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open the link attached to his tweet and watch the video. Kelsea watches over my shoulder.

"Hey dudes. I've got a little vlog here explaining what happened after I posted the last video. I ended the video as soon as Marie came into the room and I didn't even edit it before I clicked the upload button because I didn't want her to stop me. I was trying to do what was best for our relationship. I realize now how selfish that was of me. Made helped me to realize that some of you depend on me to help you smile, and I took that away from you with a simple click of a button. I really hope it isn't too late for any of my fans out there. I hope EVERYONE out there will see this vide and know that I am NOT quitting YouTube. But I may not upload for a few days. I need to work things out with people, and I need to work things out with myself. I'm not in the best mental state right now. That's all for now. Bye dudes, remember, I love all of you." The video ends and I stare at my phone screen.

"I think that was supposed to be an apology." Kelsea says. I nod and lay down on the bed. I really don't want to think about this right now, but my phone rings with a call from Jordan, and I know I have to answer it.

"Hello?" I say weakly.

"Did you watch the video?" He asks awkwardly. I sigh.

"Yes. I did."

"Well, uh, I just wanted to say I'm sorry again. I really hope you can forgive me."

"I do forgive you. Kelsea also kind of helped me to realize that I overreacted. I'm sorry I broke up with you. I don't mean it any more."

"Se we're still good?" He asks.

"We're still good." I say with a slight chuckle.

"Forever and for always?"

"Forever and for always." I repeat.

"Good. That's why I signed both of us up for a group therapy class." He says. I hear my phone beep, signaling he hung up.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Today Jordan and I start our therapy. I'm still angry with him for signing us up without my permission, but I know it's for the best. I drum my fingers against my leg, and my other bounces with stress. Jordan places his hand on my leg to calm it and I give him a weak smile.

We pull into the plain building and walked in, hand in hand. As soon as we enter my nose is filled with the all too familiar smell of a hospital. I scrunch my nose in disgust.

"Stop making that face, it's too adorable." I giggle a little. We stop at the front desk and Jordan smiles at the old woman working the front desk.

"Maron and Goldshire." He says.

"Ok, you can take a seat. The doctor will be out soon." Jordan nods with a smile.

"Thank you." When we turn around I see the other people sitting there glaring at us. There is only one who doesn't look like they are about ready to kill us. She has blonde hair and soft blue eyes. I pull Jordan over to sit next to her. As soon as we sit down she jumps a little and stares at me as if she can't believe I would sit next to her. I give her a smile and her eyes widen and she looks down at her feet.

I shrug and lean against Jordan's shoulder, playing with our interlaced fingers. He lays his head atop mine and I feel myself relax. But not for long, because soon I hear the people across from us start to laugh. I look up to see two girls pointing at us and laughing.

"Can I help you?" I snap. Jordan clears his throat.

"Marie, please." Jordan whispers

"Yea Marie don't want to upset your boyfriend." The other girl says

"I bet you wish you had a boyfriend as perfect as mine." I snap back at her.

"You wanna go bitch?!" She yells.

"Yo, calm your tits." The blonde girl next to me says. I can't help but laugh.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Mr. Smith is ready for you." The secretary says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys sorry for the late upload. I was forced to spend time with my family. Ugh.

Therapy next chapter! YUY!!

This chapter is dedicated to Flameinastorm! They have been reading and commenting for a while now and I don't think I've really sent then much recognition so... Yea! <3 you! (I will ACTUALLY dedicate you the chapter when I am near a computer. You can't do it on the wattpad app on my phone.) :/

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani