Chapter 12

Hey people! Check out my hunger games book if you haven't already! Here is a new chapter! Sticking to my schedule so far! Okay it may be the first day of my schedule but I'm still putting out the promised chapter!! (You can look at my schedule on my profile to see when I post more of this book and my others!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kelsea!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Kelsea, my best friend looks up from the table she is sitting at. A grin spreads across her face and she leaps up and runs over to me. We crash into each other and I lift her off the ground spinning in a full circle. "Oh my god Kelsea I can't believe you are here!"

"Yea I heard the big news and thought I'd surprise you! So... SURPRISE!" She yelled. I squealed and turned to look at Justin and Jordan.

"You two knew about this didn't you?!" I say punching Justin in the arm.

"I'm so bad at keeping surprises! I almost always blurt them out!" Jordan says, "I'm not sure how I held it in for so long!"

"You guys suck!" I say laughing. "Oh! Kels, this is Jordan!" I say pointing at Jordan. "Jordan this is my best friend Kelsea." They smile at each other and shake hands.

"Very nice to meet you Kelsea." Jordan says nodding.

"You too!" Kelsea says. "Now we should probably go back to our table and stop causing a scene." We all laugh and head back to the table. As soon as we sit down a little boy approaches us. He stands at the front of the table shyly.

"Um, e-excuse me, Mr. Sparklez?" The little boy says. Jordan smiles and couches next to him.

"Thats me!" He says smiling. "What's your name?"

"Michael. I'm a-a very big fan of yours." He says.

"Well it's always nice to meet a fan!" Jordan says holding his hand out for Michael to shake it. Michael stares at it with wide eyes for a second before he shakes Jordan's hand quickly.

"C-can you sign my shirt?" He says holding out a sharpie. I hadn't noticed till now that he was wearing a Take Back The Night shirt. An original song by Jordan, Tryhardninja, Slamacow, and Dig Build Live.

"Well I would love to!" Jordan says happily taking the marker from the boy. When he is done he hands the sharpie back and Michael unexpectedly throws his arms around Jordan's shoulders and hugs him. Jordan laughs and hugs him back. Then he stands up and says goodbye to Michael and he runs back to his table. Jordan sits down and picks up his menu like nothing just happened.

"You know you probably just made that kids life right?" I say. Jordan looks up at me and laughs.

"Wait you are famous?" Kelsea asks bewildered. Justin and I go silent. Justin stares at his menu like he is studying for a test and I just focus on my fingers, wrapping around each other. I forgot Kelsea doesn't know. Jordan sees us acting weird and matches Kelsea's confused expression.

"Uh, yea I guess you could say that. I make the videos on the youtubez." Jordan says in a derpy voice.

"Oh, what kind of videos?" Kelsea asks.

"OH! LOOK AT THAT THE WAITER IS HERE!" I say way too loudly. Jordan and Kelsea stare at me like I'm insane.

"Oh yes the waiter!" Justin says clearing his throat. We order and when the waiter leaves Kelsea gives me a look.

"What was that about?" Kelsea asks.

"Yea." Jordan says.

"Kels I have to go to the bathroom." I say standing up too quickly. "Come with me." Kelsea gets up very slowly and follows me. Once we start walking I turn my head and mouth 'tell him' to Justin. He nods.

<Jordan's POV>

Marie mouths something to Justin and he nods. I have no clue what is happening right now and I am utterly confused. I look at Justin who stares at Marie and Kelsea until they are out of sight.

"Listen, Marie doesn't let any of her 'friends' know that she likes minecraft. She had a really good friend once that she thought she could trust with anything so she told her that she liked minecraft and her friend just stopped talking to her for a while. One day Marie was walking down the hallway when she seen her friend a couple feet away. Marie heard her talking to another girl saying, 'oh, Marie? Yea we aren't friends anymore, she's a total nerd and likes Minecraft.' Marie ran to the bathroom and started crying. She texted me telling me to meet her outside the bathroom during class and told me what happened, that's why I know about it." Justin stops and looks at his hands. "I felt so horrible for her. That her best friend ditched her because of something she liked. And I felt like it was my fault. I was the one that got Marie addicted to minecraft."

I look at Justin for a second. Letting it all sink in. That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Why would someone leave their best friend because they liked a video game? I become furious. Marie doesn't deserve that! She is funny, smart, and beautiful! And she should have friends that love her no matter what. If she has a friend that doesn't like her because she plays minecraft, then they weren't meant to be friends.

Marie and Kelsea come around the corner, and I decide what I'm going to do. It probably isn't the best idea, but I'm doing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys but I'm too lazy to write any more today :/ CLIFFHANGER! Lol does anyone remember that "Cliffhanger" thing from Reading Rainbow? And the jousting guys who would crash together and make a word? No? Just me? Ok...

This chapter is dedicated to maxineramos90! You guys should all read her book Tale Hunters!

But anyways! As always, vote comment and read my other books!

<3

Nani