Chapter 15

Yay I'm finally updating! Well, I actually updated when I was supposed to it just felt weird not updating for so long O_o I may have to start posting chapters to this on Sundays, but idk because that's supposed to be my day off.

I'm still on an adrenaline rush from meeting Jerome... I was skipping through the hallways all day and smiling. I seriously am so happy. Did I tell you he wrote "Happy Hunger Deans" on my Catching Fire cup that I got from subway? I HUGGED HIM TWICE! OMGIZZLE!!!!!

Does anybody notice how different I write when I am writing my authors notes and comments than I actually write in the chapters? I mean I just said idk up there, (and lets not talk about the OMGIZZLE...), I would never say that in my book unless they were texting people. Sorry, I kinda just noticed that.

But here is your long awaited chapter, and to start it of I would like to begin with saying TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No way Kels." I couldn't believe she just said that! "I'm not going to try and make Jordan jealous, we have a good relationship and I don't want to mess it up. Plus, that's just rude."

"Fine fine. God, I was just trying to be a match maker." Kelsea says with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. She isn't angry at me for snapping at her and I'm not angry with her for suggesting it. That's how we are, our relationship stays strong no matter what happens between us. No fight, big or small, breaks us up for more than three days. Three days being the longest we have ever been apart.

"It's ok. It's just... I don't know, I want him to like me for me, let him realize it himself. And if he never does like me then oh well, at least we are friends." I say. Kelsea nods and soon we pull up to our apartment. I go in and show Kelsea around. As soon as I finish we hear voices from down the hall. Jordan and Justin walk in laughing and joking.

"Aww, look at their little bromance." Kelsea teases holding both hands over her heart.

"Shut up Smellsea." Justin retorts. We all start laughing at the lame comeback.

"What did you guys do?" I ask.

<Jordan's POV (rewind to when they left Olive Garden)>

Marie's friend's car disappears at the end of the road and I stop doing the poses. I look at Justin as he continues.

"Dude, you can stop now, they are gone." I say. Justin looks up at me, but continues to do them.

"I know I can but I don't want to. I'm admiring myself." I let out a loud laugh and punch Justin in the arm.

"Dude, come on. I want to show you some stuff that I recommend." We head over to my house and walk into my gaming room. Justin hesitates at the door to the room. I turn to look at him and he shakes his head slightly and walks in. "You ok?" I ask.

"Yea..." His eyes are shining and he stares at all my computers. "I'm sorry it's just... I don't mean to pull a Marie fan-girl or anything but I just cant believe I am in your gaming room... It's probably creepy for a guy to be excited about this but... Dude, you are Captainsparklez." I laugh and shake my head.

"Nah man, nah. It's not creepy, plus I'm a little used to it. I've seen enough of the fangirls, and a handful of fanguys, to not be phased by it. But anyways, welcome to where the magic happens." I say gesturing to all my computers. I go through and tell Justin about each of them, and what they are for, and explain how my ethernet works. He takes in every bit of information and I tell him I will help him look for some good gaming computers.

"I had my computer specially made. It has all the best parts put together." Justin looks at it in awe.

"How much did that cost?" He gawks.

"A lot," I say with a chuckle. We finish our geek talk and walk into my kitchen to eat some stuffs. Justin sits in a chair at the table and I sit on the couch my mother gave me. I bought a brand new white ikea couch and my mother didnt want me to get rid of this one so I just use it as another chair for my dining room. We talk for a little bit and eventually we start talking about Marie.

"So are you and her like a thing?" I blurt out without thinking. I don't even know why I asked that. Justin chuckles a little.

"Nah." I raise my eyebrows.

"Really? Because you guys are like always holding hands and hugging and stuff." I don't know why I care, but apparently some part of my brain really wants to know and I can't stop the words from flowing out of my mouth.

"Look, we've been best friends since the day we were born. Literally. Our moms were best friends so we hung out with eachother our whole lives and we became basically brother and sister. That's it. End of story." Justin says harshly. I dont know why he is being so defensive about this. A little part of me is excited about this news though and I don't know why.

"Sorry dude, I didn't know it was such a touchy topic for you." I say raising my hands in surrender. Justin sighs and looks at down at his food. He has stopped eating and is just playing with his food.

"No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped at you like that. It's just that... I do like her. A lot, not just as a friend. But she made it very clear to me that she didn't like me back the day she had you come and get her after I kissed her."

"Hey man it's ok. I don't care that you kissed her. I've been in the friend zone before, I know it sucks." Justin cringes at the words 'friend zoned' and I instantly feel bad about saying it. Justin looks like he is fighting some battle inside his head. I watch as his face turns from hard, to soft, to sad, and back to hard again. He looks up at me.

"You know she likes you right?" Justin says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Definition of "Cliffhanger"- When Nani is too lazy to finish the thought she already had in her head and didn't feel like typing it, so she puts it off for another day and makes her readers angry that they have to wait two more days.

Sorry for the cliffhanger but OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH SUSPENSE! And OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH Jordan's Point of veiw! Do you guys like that by the way? When I switch between points of veiw? Let me know in the comments! *wink wink*

By the way, you guys should read Stars & Sparklez by my lovely wife FrozLuvzJordanMaron. It's about the two best youtubers in the world! Jordan and Jason! <3

Love you all! VOte if you like it and comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani