Chapter 1

Note: This is the revised version. Please do not confuse yourself with the comments on the comment section. Thank you.

Official hashtag: #TBHCLoveWins

Chapter 1

NANINIBAGO AKO SA mga nakikita. Hindi katulad noong nasa College of Engineering pa ako na pagdating na pagdating pa lamang sa klase, ang maaabutan mo na kaagad ay mga estudyanteng nag-aasikaso ng kani-kanilang plates at assignments sa klase. Mayroon din naman akong mga nakikitang estudyante ngayon na abala sa kanilang mga assignments, pero karamihan sa kanila ay masayang nagke-kwentuhan.

"This is the first time I have seen you in one of our classes. Irreg? From what department?"

Isang mestizo na lalaki ang nakaagaw ng atensyon ko. Matangkad at balingkinitan ang pangangatawan nito. Mapupungay din ang singkit nitong mga mata kaya akala mo ay bored ito kung makatingin. Higit sa lahat, mukha siyang manika.

"Well, sort of," I answered his query. "I'm a shifter from the College of Engineering."

"Oh," he mumbled. "Why did you shift to AB Literature then? Sobrang layo, ah," biro pa nito.

"Engineering was not really the program that I want to take," I answered.

"I see," he said smiling. "My name's Symon," he introduced himself and extended his hand to me which I politely accepted.

"Luna," I told him. "Nice to meet you."

"Do you mind if I sit beside you?"

I smiled at him. "No, not all."

Hindi pa dumadating ang professor namin sa una naming klase kaya nag-usap muna kami ni Symon. Sobrang warm ng personality niya at sobrang approaching niya. Ikaw na halos ang mahihiyang tanggihan siya na makipag-kaibigan o makipag-usap man lang. Ang gaan kaagad ng pakiramdam ko sa kanya.

Patuloy lamang kami sa pag-uusap ni Symon nang bigla na lamang may pumasok na tatlong babae. Sobrang ganda ng isa sa kanila. Maputi ito at itim ang tuwid nitong buhok. Her eyes are cold and her red-colored lips are thin. I hadn't realized how long I was staring at her until she looked my way and then rolled her eyes at me. Wait, did she just really roll her eyes on me?!

"What a bitch."

"Did she just glare at me?" I asked in disbelief.

"At you, at me, I really don't know," Symon shrugged.

"I don't even know her, why would she do that? I didn't do anything!"

Bigla akong nainis sa kanya. Sino siya para gawin niya sa akin 'yon? Hindi porket maganda siya ay akala niya pwede na siyang umasta sa kahit na anong paraan na gusto niya sa ibang tao.

"Well, you are sitting on her seat," Symon said. "I don't know if that's the issue or maybe she has seen you with me."

"Is she your girlfriend?" I asked.

"I would not call her a bitch if she is my girlfriend," Symon replied with a smile on his face.

"Then what's her problem?" I mumbled.

That bitch ruined my first day. Now that's great!

Symon chuckled. "Calm down," he said. "She's just a bitch, that's all."

I just let it go and ignored her when I saw her looked for another seat. If we met in a different situation and if she just approached me nicely, then I should have just given her this seat. But she was already rude by the first time we met so I think she doesn't deserve to get this seat back.