Chapter 1- Goodbye Dreams

"(Y/N)! You have to go to the YouTube convention this year! It's my only chance to meet my favorite person in the world and I want you there!" (Y/N)'s best friend, Scarlet, whined. "I already said I can't. I have so many things on my mind and-" (Y/N) noticed the look on her friend's face and stopped talking. "You already know how nervous I get, I need you there because you help me whenever I need it. Please? I'll stop bothering you!" Scarlet begged, giving her a slight pout. (Y/N) looked at Scarlet for a few moments before sighing deeply. "Ugh, Fine." Scarlet's face brightened up as she hugged (Y/N) tightly. "Yay! We better get packing, It's in a few days!" Scarlet got up and quickly ran out of (Y/N)'s room.

"Dammit (Y/N). There you go again, always got to help others." She mumbled to herself as she laid back in her bed. She listened to the sound of Scarlet running around and laughed. 'Oh well, Anything to see that little red head smile.' (Y/N) felt herself becoming sleepy and closed her eyes.

...

(Y/N) stood at the airport and saw her best friend, Mark, standing in front of her, "Do you really have to go?" (Y/N) asked. "You know I have to, I really don't want to leave you but... This job is really important to me." Mark frowned. "I wish you didn't have to..." She wrapped her arms around him, leaning her head on his chest. "I know, (Y/N), I know." He moved his arms around her waist, holding her tightly.

After what seemed like hours, Mark pulled away and looked down at (Y/N). "I'm going to miss you Mark." She looked up at him, smiling softly. "I'll miss you too and you know what I've always wanted to do?" He smiled back at her as she perked up. Suddenly she felt a pair of lips on hers and saw everything disappear.

...

(Y/N) woke up to Scarlet shaking her. "What? What happened?" She looked around quickly, recognizing her room. "You must've fallen asleep, I made dinner. Get dress and come down, kay?" Scarlet smiled as (Y/N) nodded her head softly. She walked out and closed the door behind her.

(Y/N) got out of bed and thought about her dream. Though that wasn't what had happened the day Mark left to California, she wished it happened that way. She quickly put on a new shirt and went into the kitchen. Scarlet was eating slowly, watching something on her laptop screen. "Food is over there." She mindlessly pointed away from the actual pot. "Thanks..." (Y/N) hid a laugh as she served herself.

Suddenly, her curiosity got the better of her as she looked at Scarlet's screen. She felt her breath get caught in her throat and dropped her bowl. Scarlet turned around, jumping up from her chair as her headphones popped out of the input. A familiar voice filled the room, making (Y/N)'s stomach turn.

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier..."

Hey, Nerd here and welcome to this fanfic. I'm so sorry for the long wait and I hope you guys will enjoy this little number. I'll see you in the next one hopefully, Stay nerdy!