Chapter 10- A Jealous Game of Laser Tag

"You should've seen the look on your face! You held onto me like a lost pup!" Mark exclaimed, eating another slice of pizza. Scarlet and Jack laughed as they took a sip of their drinks. "What would you do if someone suddenly came after you?! And it was like a huge crowd of someones!" (Y/N) punched him playfully on the shoulder. They all finished their food as Mark pulled out his wallet. Jack stood up, wallet in one hand, and took off to the waitress, Mark following closely behind. (Y/N) looked at Scarlet, who had a wide grin on her face. "You already paid?" She asked, Scarlet only nodded.

Mark and Jack came back, shaking their heads at Scarlet. The girls laughed as the two guys pouted. "We wanted to pay for lunchhhh!" They whined. "Tell you what," Scarlet crossed her arms over her chest, looking at both Mark and Jack, gaining their attention. "You guys can pay for laser tag, I'm a little bored and laser tag sounds fun." Scarlet looked at(Y/N), who nodded in agreement. Jack and Mark exchanged looks before getting up from the table. "Get in the car." Mark mumbled as (Y/N)and Scarlet jumped up and raced to the car.

***

"Scarlet and Jack vs. me and you." Mark said to (Y/N). Scarlet and Jack looked at them with grins on their faces. "Better start running." Jack warned Mark and (Y/N). Scarlet covered her face with both hands and laughed. "Take Jack's advice because I'm certainly not going easy on you guys." Mark took (Y/N) hand in his and ran off into the maze.

Scarlet and Jack's laughter could still be heard as they ran deeper and deeper into the maze. They stopped once they felt they were far enough and tried to catch their breath. "We need to think about a strategy for this." Mark mumbled. "split up?" (Y/N) suggested. "Are you insane! We can't split up! We have to take this on as a team." Mark argued.

Suddenly he got an idea and quickly picked up (Y/N) onto his back. "Mark!" (Y/N) squealed, holding tightly onto Mark's neck. "Don't worry, I got you. Now, listen carefully." They didn't say a word. (Y/N) looked around and saw she was high enough to climb on top of the walls. "Mark." She whispered before climbing onto the walls. "Be careful, tell me if you see them." Mark whispered back. (Y/N) shook her head and looked around again. She saw a flash of green hair and grinned. "I see Jack." She smiled, grabbing her laser tag gun and got back onto Mark's back. "That way!" she whispered.

Soon Mark and (Y/N) found Jack and Scarlet wondering around, their fingers intertwined. (Y/N) smiled at Mark, before climbing onto the walls again. She walked carefully towards them, gun in hand. She looked at them from above, quickly catching Scarlet's attention. Scarlet tried to shoot at her but (Y/N) rushed out of the way and shot at her, she failed. Mark and Jack were having a battle of their own. (Y/N) quickly ran and jumped from wall to wall to get away from the madness. Mark shot at both Scarlet and Jack as he tried to ran away as well.

Mark fell behind a wall, breathing calmly. (Y/N) fell on top of him and laughed. "That was intense!" She yelled as Mark tried to shush her. "Did you see that though! Jack and Scarlet were holding hands!" Suddenly (Y/N) gasped. "Do you think they like each other?!" She asked but didn't even wait for Mark's response. "Maybe they do! B-but what about Septiplier?! What about the fans! I should be happy, right? Then I wouldn't have to feel so jealous about Jack..."

(Y/N) realized she had said all of that out loud as her face flushed. She ignored Mark's gaze and quickly ran to where Jack and Scarlet had to be. She felt so embarrassed she had admitted of being jealous of Jack that she Choose to get shot by Jack and Scarlet instead of looking back at Mark.

When she found Jack and Scarlet, she wished she had just faced Mark because she would choose telling Mark about being jealous of him having a possible gay lover over seeing her best friend making out with Mark's supposedly gay lover. (Y/N)'s face flushed even more if that was even possible as she held up her laser tag gun up to them. She shot them as they quickly pulled away, obviously embarrassed to having been caught. "I-I win... I don't feel like much of a winner though..." (Y/N) chuckled nervously.

She quickly put away the equipment they borrowed and pulled out her phone. "Hey, (Y/N), what's wrong?" Scarlet asked. "Scarlet... I accidentally told Mark I was jealous of Jack... I don't want to face him right now so I'm going to call a cab and head home... I'll see you later, kay? Have fun." And with that (Y/N) walked out the doors.

Scarlet ran over to Mark and Jack with an obvious sad look on her face. "Is she okay?" Jack was the first to ask. "I don't know, she said she just wanted to go home..." Scarlet looked down at her feet. Jack took Scarlet's hand and dragged her into a corner of the room. "Is it because she saw us?" He asked, voice full of worry. "No, she just didn't.... She just wanted to go home for the day." Mark walked over to them. "I can't let her go home alone so I'll take a cab with her, here's my keys. Have fun you two." He said, handing Jack the keys to his car before running off to go catch up with (Y/N).

Sorry if there are some mistakes, i am doing this during class (French is difficult >.<) anyways, hope you enjoy and if there are any mistakes, comment ^.^ thanks~

stay nerdy