Chapter 9- Meeting Jack

Scarlet watched as (Y/N) ate ice cream by herself on the couch. "Geez, it was just a friend not some kind of gay lover..." Scarlet mumbled. "That's where you're wrong!" (Y/N) said with a mouthful of ice cream. "I looked around the internet and I found out who this 'Jack' guy is." (Y/N) threw the empty container on the floor and brought her knees up to her chest.

Scarlet's eyes widened as (Y/N) spoke. "Oh shit..." She muttered under her breath. "I know right! Some fans go crazy over 'Septiplier'!" (Y/N) mocked. "I-I'm sure it's not like that." Scarlet said, trying her best to reassure (Y/N). "Liesssss!" (Y/N) yelled. "Call Mark then, you guys kissed right? He probably likes you and is waiting for you to call him. Jack isn't coming over until tomorrow anyways." Scarlet gave (Y/N) her phone and waited.

(Y/N) picked up the phone with a shaky hand and dialed in Mark's number. "What if Jack came over early and- "

"Just call already."

(Y/N) looked at the number and pressed call. The phone rang for a few moments until someone picked up. "Hey (Y/N)." Mark's voice rang clear. "H-hey Mark." (Y/N) replied, her voice shaky and nervous. "Are you alright?" He asked, clearly sounding worried for her. "I... I'm okay. Just a bit lonely, Scarlet is asleep and I have nothing to do..." She lied. "Oh? Well Jack just messaged saying he's coming early, I can pick you up on the way and we can all hang out together." Mark seemed happy on the other end. 'Probably because of Jack...' (Y/N) thought. "Umm, sure. That seems fun." She mumbled. "Maybe you can wake up Scarlet and see if she wants to join as well." He suggested. "Will do, Thanks." (Y/N) smiled a little at the thought of hanging out with Mark. "Alright, I'll be by in a few. See ya." He said, before hanging up.

(Y/N) turned off the phone before rolling off the couch and onto the floor. Scarlet looked at her friend, who was slowly descending into madness. "Are you okay?" She asked, a smile danced its way onto her lips. (Y/N) sat up and looked up at her. "No." She smiled as well. Scarlet held out her hand and helped (Y/N) onto her feet. "So? What did Mark say?" She asked. "Jack needs to be picked up early from the airport and Mark asked if we want to go hang out with him." Scarlet's face brightened and she let out a high pitched squeal.

She took (Y/N)'s hands and smiled widely before dragging her to (Y/N)'s room. Scarlet set (Y/N) down on her bed and ran over to the dresser on the other side of the room. (Y/N) looked at Tim and smiled softly at the thought of Mark. She grabbed the small plush and hugged him tightly. "Here." Scarlet said, holding out a shirt and jeans. "Wear that, kay?" She instructed, taking Tim from her hands. (Y/N) got up and ran into her bathroom to get dressed as Scarlet stayed in her room, holding the plush in her hands. "She's nervous, you can tell..." Scarlet spoke softly. "She's also scared about meeting Jack..." She continued. "She's also very happy, she really does like Mark... I'm so happy for her..." Scarlet finished, hugging Tim tightly.

(Y/N) came into the room and saw Scarlet hugging Tim. She smiled softly at the sight before coming in. "Done." She said. Scarlet looked up at her and smiled. "I better get ready too." She said, getting up and handing Tim over to(Y/N). "Okay, Mark will be by in a bit." (Y/N) informed her. Scarlet nodded and walked out of the room.

***

(Y/N) watched the scenery go by as Mark drove to the airport. Scarlet sat quietly fangirling in the background. (Y/N) looked over at Mark and gave him a weird look as he looked at Scarlet. "Are you okay?" He asked, Scarlet shook her head and smiled widely. "Jack is gonna be sitting right next to meeee!" She squealed. "Really? Is that all?" (Y/N) laughed. "The Markiplier is sitting right in front of you!" She smiled, pointing at Mark. "Yeah but... It's different." Scarlet smiled. "What? In what way is that different!" Mark joined in the conversation. "Plus I'm like way hotter than Jack, just sayin." He laughed. Scarlet and (Y/N) laughed as Mark parked.

"well, It's time to see the beautiful, Jack." Mark smiled, pulling out his phone. "His plane just landed." He mumbled. Scarlet nudge (Y/N) and looked at Mark's hand. "Hold his hand." She muttered, (Y/N) shook her head. "Do it." Scarlet said a little louder. (Y/N) looked at Mark and saw he was looking around for Jack. She walked over to Mark and was about to grab his hand when all of a sudden someone ran up and jumped on Mark.

Laughter filled the air as (Y/N) looked up to see Jack's arms wrapped around Mark's neck. She let out a soft sigh of disappointment and looked at Scarlet. Jack finally let go and looked at (Y/N) and Scarlet. "Hey, you must be (Y/N)." Jack smiled, holding out his hand for her to shake. (Y/N) shook his hand but didn't look up at him. Jack's smile seemed to drop for a second but when he saw Scarlet it immediately came back. "Hey, Mark didn't say anything about you." Jack said, holding out his hand as well. "H-hi Jack, M-my name is Scarlet. I'm a friend of (Y/N) and Mark's." Scarlet stuttered, shaking his hand.

"Don't mind her stuttering, It's nice to meet you again Jack." Mark smiled, quickly catching Jack's attention. Jack let out a soft laugh as he took a hold of Scarlet's hand, smiling widely. "It's always nice to meet a fan, especially one as pretty as you." Scarlet's face flushed bright red as Jack spoke. "T-thanks Jack!" She replied, a little louder than expected.

Suddenly several people came running up to them, all of them cheering the same two names. (Y/N) found herself holding tightly onto Mark and shaking softly. "Hey, hey... It's okay." He cooed, patting (Y/N)'s head. His attention was torn away from her when people began to request pictures and autographs. Mark looked over to Jack and saw that Scarlet had also been hanging onto him for dear life. "Jack!" Mark yelled, Jack responded by looking at him. Mark looked at (Y/N) and pulled her close. "Grab Scarlet and wait at the car." He instructed, (Y/N) nodded and pushed off of Mark.

Mark watched as (Y/N) took a hold of Scarlet's shirt and pulled her out of the crowd. He smiled and began chatting happily with his fans.

The plot thickens

XD not really, anyways i hope you guys like this chapter and sorry for the lack of end A/N's i usually post these without thinking if i added one or not but hey its fine

So i hope you enjoyed this little chapter and i hope to see you in the next one :) stay nerdy