Chapter 3- Nervous Hello's

(Y/N) pulled away from Scarlet's grasp. "I-I can't do this... W-what if he doesn't want to see me?" She panicked. "Stop being such a little baby. He'll probably be thrilled to see his old lady friend." Scarlet winked, making (Y/N)'s cheeks flush a light pink.

(Y/N) eventually gave in and let Scarlet drag her into the huge building. Large amounts of people began swarming around booths and taking pictures. "Do you even know where you're going?" (Y/N) asked as Scarlet looked around a bit. "Psshh, are you doubting me? I know where my dearest Mark is." She joked.

Scarlet met with a fellow fan of Mark's and quickly asked where he was. "I saw him leading a crowd of people towards his booth but after that I don't know." She smiled as she looked down at Scarlet's Markiplier T-shirt. "I love your shirt! I tried to get one but I..."

(Y/N) began feeling bored as Scarlet continued chatting with the girl. She noticed a booth full of small stuffed animals and let go of Scarlet's grasp, running over. (Y/N) looked at all the animals and bought a few of them. She also found what seemed to be called a "Tiny Box Tim" and found out it was suppose to be Mark's little biscuit, she bought it quickly before turning around and spotting something the distance.

(Y/N) realized what she was looking at was a Mark surrounded by people who seemed to love him to the very core. She walked a few steps closer and listened to the things they were saying. Most of them told stories of how he made them smile when they felt as if they'd never smile again. (Y/N) had to smile at the familiar feeling in her stomach. Mark had always been that way. He would love making people laugh and smile so much it always made (Y/N) admire him and develop feelings towards him that she never experienced before.

The crowd cleared after a while, leaving Mark to clean up and talking to a few friends. (Y/N) continued watching him, waiting for the perfect moment to walk up to him. Her stomach did flips as she heard him laugh his adorable laugh and even felt her face start to heat up.

Suddenly she realized familiar feelings started to come back to her as she watched him. 'One day. All it took was one day to fall in love with Mark again. I never thought I'd ever see his face again. I've waited so long for this moment...'  (Y/N) thought as she walked up to the black and red haired man. She tapped him once on the shoulder and was greeted by the most beautiful brown eyes. Her words were lost at the tip of her tongue. She felt something slip from her fingers as she tried to speak.

"H-hey Mark." She smiled. "Hello?" He returned the smile with slight confusion. "God, you don't know how much I've missed you." She went in for a hug but was stopped as his reply came. "Really? I have no memory of you..." Suddenly she felt her heart drop. "Y-you don't?"