Chapter 6- A Little Bit Of Scarlet

(Y/N) woke up to the sound of her phone ringing and answered without checking who it was. "H-Hey...?" She spoke in a groggy voice. "Hey, did I wake you?" Mark lightly chuckled. "N-No," (Y/N) quickly sat up, almost dropping her phone. "I just woke up..." She lied. "So you were waiting for my call?" (Y/N) could almost hear the smirk dancing on his lips. 'N-No! My phone was right beside me...I-"

"She's lying!" Scarlet yelled as she leaned on the door frame. (Y/N) quickly turned to her, putting her finger up to her lips. "I figured." Mark laughed, causing (Y/N) to blush. Scarlet smiled happily and walked away. "Anyways," Mark said, becoming serious. "Do you still want to hang out later?" He asked, almost shyly.

"Of course, when should I get ready?" She hesitantly replied. "You don't need to get ready. I thought we should just go out and walk around or something. I'll pick you up around two I guess. If that's good with you..." He said with a hopeful voice. (Y/N) looked at the clock, which read 12:27, before replying. "That works for me... I'll see you later." She smiled softly as she spoke. "Okay, I'll see you later (Y/N)." And with that Mark hung up.

(Y/N) got up and ran into Scarlet's room, tackling her to the floor. She sat on Scarlet's back, who kept wiggling under her weight. "Get... Off... Me!" She said in between laughs. "Why would you say that?!" (Y/N) exclaimed, feeling the embarrassment flow throughout her body. Scarlet managed to get (Y/N) off of her and sat up, choking on her laughter. "It... Was... Funny... Your... Face... My Goodness." She continued laughing. (Y/N) rolled her eyes as Scarlet pulled her in for a hug. "Aww! Are you mad? I'm sorry!" She smiled, snuggling closer to (Y/N).

(Y/N) pulled away after a few seconds and got up. "I have to get ready... Are you going to be okay without me?" A lace of concern could be heard in her voice as she spoke. Scarlet looked up at her and nodded happily. "I'll be fine, Have fun." She smiled sincerely. "Okay, call me if anything happens." (Y/N) held out her hand and helped Scarlet to her feet.

(Y/N) was about to walk out the door but Scarlet stopped her as she hugged her from behind. "Sorry for saying that to Mark and thank you for caring about me." She spoke softly as if to avoid crying. (Y/N) knew about how sweet and sensitive Scarlet was, it always hurt (Y/N) whenever she heard or saw Scarlet on the verge of tears. "It's okay," She turned around, patting Scarlet on the head and smiling softly at her. "I know you love to mess with people and I'll always care about you Kiddo." Scarlet had tears already rolling down her cheeks as she pulled (Y/N) into a hug again. (Y/N) chuckled and hugged Scarlet tightly.

This time Scarlet was the first to pull away. She sniffled before smiling softly at (Y/N). "Now go get ready, we don't want you to be late for your date." Scarlet laughed, wiping away a few stray tears. (Y/N) patted her head again and walked away.

The moment the door closed behind her, (Y/N) broke down in tears. She loved Scarlet deeply, as a friend of course, but every time Scarlet cried, (Y/N) wanted to cry as well. She couldn't cry in front of Scarlet, she knew how much Scarlet looked up to her as support and she never wanted to cry in front of her. (Y/N) would always stay strong in front of Scarlet but the moment they were apart, she broke down just like this.

(Y/N) covered her mouth in fear that her sobs would be heard. She quietly ran to her room and got dressed as she cried. She wiped her face until there was no sign of the tears ever being there. She looked at the clock and realized Mark would be over any minute. She looked at herself in the mirror and heard someone knock on her door. (Y/N) turned to see Scarlet leaning on the door frame. "Don't stare too long, Your date's here and there is no time for you to redo your outfit." She smiled. "You look cute anyways." They heard another voice say.

Just then Mark was standing behind Scarlet, smiling at the both of them. "Well you two have fun, don't stay out too long." She said, walking back to her room. (Y/N) watched as she left before turning her attention back to Mark. "So should we get going?" He asked, holding out his hand. (Y/N) took his hand after a few moments. "Sure."

Hey guys, you good? I'm good just a bit tired. I hope you are enjoying the story so far :) ( I'm suppose to be getting ready for school but honestly i do not feel like going though its the little things that make it worth) anyways i gotta get going but i hope to see you in the next chapter ^-^

Stay nerdy!