Chapter 15- My Love For You Is Unimaginable

Click. Click. Click. Mark could hear the sound of a clock but when he opened his eyes, he saw nothing. The clicking stopped but when he closed his eyes again it continued. Annoyed, he opened his eyes and looked around. There was a flashing light that had caught his attention as he began walking towards it. Mark could faintly hear the sound of clicking again but ignored it as he stepped into the flashing light. He closed his eyes and heard the sound of clicking, though this time, it seemed louder... Closer... Mark opened his eyes and walked past the light, closing his eyes once more. He could almost feel the clicking. The intense sound made his head hurt as he pushed past it. He felt something grab his hand but didn't open his eyes. He just let himself be dragged by whatever was holding him. Opening his eyes, Mark noticed they had stopped in front of what looked like a theater. He looked down beside him and saw someone who looked just like (Y/N) but younger. "In there..." She mumbled, pointing to the building. "What's in there?" He asked. "The hall of memories of course! I can't go in but you can, if you choose to of course..." She smiled up at him. Mark looked the building and turned to the young (Y/N). "Why can't you come in with me?" He asked, earning a slight frown. "I have my memories but you don't, if I go in there I lose mine." She explained. "Now go." She let go of his hand and pushed him into the building.

Mark got up and looked around the building. He found what looked like the hall of memories and stepped in. He saw many pictures and watched many videos but none made sense. They were all usually full of him and (Y/N). He came across a section that seemed closed off to him. He heard the soft sound of footsteps and turned around. "Mark! There's a large dog after me!" (Y/N) ran to him and just as he was about to catch her in his arms, another figure took her off the ground. "There, There. The dog can't get you now." Mark heard another voice and turned around to see a younger version of himself holding (Y/N) tightly.

"Mark! The tree is dying!" He heard another (Y/N) yelling. He looked to see her holding up a leaf to another Mark and smiled. "It isn't dying, you doof." He laughed, taking the leaf from her hand. (Y/N) pouted as another (Y/N) yelled. "Mark, why don't you just go away!" This time, this (Y/N) had tears in her eyes. "I'm never leaving you behind... I love you and I don't ever want to leave you." Another, teary-eyed, Mark spoke softly. "But... But it's your fault I lost my teddy bear..." She pouted. "Maybe teddy was ready to leave you behind, maybe he wanted to give me the job of taking care of you." He lied.

The little realistic figures continued and soon the hall was filled with different stories between (Y/N) and Mark. He couldn't help but feel tired, each story made him feel a certain way and in his mind they tangled and pieced themselves perfectly together. "How perfect..." He mumbled, falling asleep to the sound of happiness, sadness, and pretty much every emotion in the book.

Mark woke up with (Y/N) still in his lap, his head was killing him. He felt his arms give out and all of a sudden (Y/N) was on the floor. "You could've just woke me up..."She muttered, sitting up. "Sorry." He simply said, helping her up. He kissed her sleepy now familiar face and smiled at her. "Gross, can't you do that somewhere else?" Someone said. (Y/N) looked up to see Scarlet smirking at them, arms crossed over her chest. "S-Scarlet..." (Y/N) jumped up and hugged her tightly. "Sc-Scarlet! I missed you!" She yelled, wiping tears away from her eyes as she pulled away. "You did? Wow, now I feel special." Scarlet laughed, wiping tears (Y/N) had missed. "How long have you been awake?" (Y/N) asked. "Couple hours, was Jack here?" Scarlet mumbled her question. "Oh he was but I'm not sure where he is... I can go look for him. Mark, stay here and watch over Scarlet. I'll be right back." (Y/N) quickly turned and walked out the room.

Mark turned to Scarlet and smiled softly. "She missed me? Oh no... I made her worry about me again..." Scarlet mumbled, looking at the machines she was hooked onto. "I made you all worry..." She turned to Mark with tears in her eyes. "Scarlet... We all love you so much, we cared about whether or not you were okay... We wanted to make sure you would be fine..." Mark stepped closer. "I-I'm sorry..." Scarlet burst into tears as her voice cracked. "Scarlet," Mark began, grabbing her arms. "You don't have to apologize, we all wanted you to get better. We love you." Scarlet let Mark take her in his arms and held him tightly.

They stayed silent for a few moments before pulling away just as the door opened, Jack rushed in alongside (Y/N). He pushed past Mark and immediately hugged Scarlet tightly. "I was scared I would never be able to hold you like this ever again..." He said, trying to keep his voice from shaking. Scarlet smiled through tears and kissed his cheek. "I was scared I would never be able to be held by you ever again... Sorry I made you worried." She replied. Jack pulled away and smiled at her, wiping away her tears. "It doesn't matter how much I worried, I'm just happy I can be with you again."

The entire scene was too much for (Y/N) as she turned around and walked out the door, Mark followed. "Mark..." (Y/N)  turned to him and hugged him tightly. "Hmm?" He replied, holding her tightly in his grasp. "When will you remember me? Do you even remember me?" She shook softly and pulled away from him. "(Y/N), I do." Mark smiled. "I remember the way I used to hold you and the way we loved climbing trees together and the way you cried when Teddy left and gave me the responsibility of taking care of you. I remember you used to be scared of large dogs and how you always ran to me. I remember all of it and I'm so glad I do." He pulled her close and kissed her softly. "I'm so glad I remember because they were the things that made me fall in love with you." He smiled as she kissed him. "I love you." She smiled back. "You can never imagine just how much I love you too."

And just like that the story has ended. I know, I know... Very dissatisfying. The epilogue will be posted as always and i do have some good news (well for me not sure if it's good for you)

I'm taking a break, Editor is taking over for a few to post her own little story. Yes, it's the Nerd X Reader ._. That's right, a long time ago it was posted as a joke but now it's being actually made and she'll post that after this story is done for so look forward to that

(Editor- I know I am~)

anyways, hope you guys enjoyed and hope to see you in the next one. Remember to always Stay Nerdy ^.^