Chapter 2- The Man Named Markiplier

"What's wrong with you?" Scarlet asked in a worry filled voice. "W-who are you watching?" (Y/N) asked, her hands shaking. "You spilled hot food on yourself and that's what you ask me?!" She laughed, taking a hold of (Y/N)'s hands. "Come here, let me show you the dark side." Scarlet joked as she brought (Y/N) over to the laptop.

She typed quickly before bringing up a video. "Sit back and prepare to laugh until you cry." Scarlet had a smug smile on her face as the video loaded up. (Y/N) watched in awe as Mark came up on the screen, calling himself "Markiplier", and started up a video game. 'Is this why he left Cincinnati? Is this the job he went to pursue?'  (Y/N) thought as she watched the video.

She laughed multiple times and felt herself reliving her old feelings. The video ended and Scarlet looked over at (Y/N). "What do you think? Do you like the dark side?" She laughed as (Y/N) nodded. "Oh and why were you suddenly so interested in the things I watch?" She asked. "Well... I... Before I met you, I was good friends with a guy named Mark but after he left, we lost touch and-" Scarlet suddenly took a hold of her hands. "Oh my God! Do not tell me! You were friends with Markiplier?!" She started jumping up and down, squealing loudly.

She didn't give (Y/N) anytime to react as she took a hold of her hands again. "You can see him again! He'll be at the convention, He's the person I wanted to meet!" Scarlet stopped all of a sudden and eyed (Y/N) suspiciously. "How do I know you're telling the truth?" She asked. (Y/N) rolled her eyes as she grabbed Scarlet's laptop and typed in a password to a secret file. "Since this is my old laptop, my files are still in here... See?" She showed Scarlet an old picture of Mark and herself, holding hands and laughing at something probably stupid. She showed the next picture, which had Mark carrying (Y/N) on his shoulders. "He was my oldest best friend. We've been friends for the longest time. After he left Cincinnati, it broke my heart and I missed him for the longest time. Then one day we all of a sudden lost touch, we stopped talking and I never saw him again." Scarlet hugged (Y/N) tightly. "But," (Y/N) pulled away but kept her hands on Scarlet's shoulders. "Thanks to you, I'll be able to see him again." Scarlet smiled at the sight at (Y/N)'s smile.

'She never smiled like that... Her smiles have never been that sincere... That's the power of Markiplier...'

Hey guys, sorry if this seems short, I promise I'll make the chapters longer next time :) Anyways hope you enjoyed and I will see you in the next chapter hopefully. Stay nerdy!